Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nismo GTR Z-Tuned

Nismo GTR Z-Tuned

Would anybody happen to know the acceleration numbers on this car? I went to the official Nismo Z-Tuned web page but states nothing on numbers. But it does come with 500Bhp and 550ft pounds of tourqe. Anyways just wondering.
    ^___^;

that much? can i get a pic?
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

Who or what is a Nismo GTR Z-tuned?
    John Buffum was the man.

UCP's most violent member; a lump of destructive energy.

this is....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

A kit car?
    John Buffum was the man.

UCP's most violent member; a lump of destructive energy.

I love this car...in most people's eyes (including mine) its extraodinarly ugly and boxy, but thats why its so awsome. I feel that this car is one of the few out there where form truly followed function.

^^ Totally agree - same with Evos, Scoobs and haggared racing cars: the beauty comes from the way they do what they do rather than how they look.

I love the diff coolers you san see from the a low rear view.

As for performance I would guess at something like sub-4.5 to 60mph, sub 12 to 100mph, probably nigh-on 190mph
    www.crash.net/motoring/roadcars/news/home/

Quote Originally Posted by MrKipling
    ^^ Totally agree - same with Evos, Scoobs and haggared racing cars: the beauty comes from the way they do what they do rather than how they look.
    Same reason I love the rear view of the Sport Exige

The Z-tune is so exclusive it's crazy... Nissan actually bought skyline GT-Rs from owners with less than 12,000 miles and then changed the cars completely, then resold them to premium customers using actual parts from JGTC cars (CRAZY..) almost full carbonfibre body.. and a drastic power hike... The interior is also exclusive... 25 or so made in the world.. only in japan.. crazy.. springs commisoned to sachs... brakes just immense... i wish i could drive this car..
    [SIZE=5][COLOR=Pink]CaMb|o+Co|2sA[/COLOR[/SIZE]]

i heard that their 10 second 1/4mile cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Cambiocorsa
    The Z-tune is so exclusive it's crazy... Nissan actually bought skyline GT-Rs from owners with less than 12,000 miles and then changed the cars completely, then resold them to premium customers using actual parts from JGTC cars (CRAZY..) almost full carbonfibre body.. and a drastic power hike... The interior is also exclusive... 25 or so made in the world.. only in japan.. crazy.. springs commisoned to sachs... brakes just immense... i wish i could drive this car..
    Nissan actually just bought old R34s and gave them to Nismo. Nismo tuned everything back up and sold them.
    And they are in other places than Japan.

There's supposed to be 2 in Europe.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Cambiocorsa
    that's some exclusive shit man

still doesnt beat the nsx type r gt where only 5 models were made, and the only thing that differed from the regular nsx type r was some crappy ass carbon fibre body kit pieces, n they didnt even touch the engine !!! can yhou believe they're selling that thing for 500k usd ??? CRAZY
    ... what a rip off !!!

still ... its a homologation special and an nsx ... so id take it over the z tune neday

Quote Originally Posted by KnifeEdge_2K1
    still doesnt beat the nsx type r gt where only 5 models were made, and the only thing that differed from the regular nsx type r was some crappy ass carbon fibre body kit pieces, n they didnt even touch the engine !!! can yhou believe they're selling that thing for 500k usd ??? CRAZY
    ... what a rip off !!!

still ... its a homologation special and an nsx ... so id take it over the z tune neday
    is that the one with the stupid roof scoop thingy? i thought it did 0-60 in 3.3 seconds (maybe that was the actual race version though)
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    is that the one with the stupid roof scoop thingy? i thought it did 0-60 in 3.3 seconds (maybe that was the actual race version though)
    haha yea its that one
    the scoop aint even functional, so stupid
    3.3 seconds ... err im pretty sure the gt is same spec as regular type r except maybe a little bit lighter ... doubt that will give a 3.3 second 0-60 time tho

Wow, I always liked the Skylines but even with the Z Tune I still prefer the NSX R GT Road Going. By the way, does anyone have any pics of that car?

Thread Information