Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox 360000

DO any of you guys know if a new version of Forza will be released soon on the 360?

Now that game rocks PG3 just seems a bit not serious enough i know its suposed to ba that but i cant get my head around getting points for drifts???

So FOrza rules in my opinion
    TVR, Heres to Peter wheeler and his last creationg of the Scamander.

Coventry seriously sucks....

no decent games for new-gen consoles. PC is the way forward

forza does rule. i cant wait for the next forza to come out if it does
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

ok
    costco changed the bundle but im getting it and some extras TOMORROW. this one comes with everything that comes with the system, an extra wireless controller pgr3 call of duty 2, universal media remote and the removable memory unit (thumb drive)
    (600)

i'm also getting the play n charge kit (15)
    the wireless adapter (90)
    and thats it

tomorrow
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    i cant wait to play PGR 3 on my dad's 1080i HDTV 62'

can someone get me a list of stuff for PGR3 you can download from Xbox live?
    how do i connect to it?
    Better late than never,
    apart from the trailers etc a Speed Pack content download and update was released recently I haven't had the chance to try it yet though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGN.com
    Bizarre Creations today gave Project Gotham Racing 3 fans a hot little update today: the PGR3 Speedpack is the first new downloadable content for PGR3 since it launched. Not only that, but you'll also get a free auto-update that adds new features to the game.

The PGR3 Speedpack costs 400 points, is available for worldwide all regions, and consists of 12 new cars, including:

* Aston Martin V8 Vantage (this car is actually free)
    * RUF RT12
    * Saleen S7 Twin Turbo
    * Audi RS 4
    * Chevrolet Corvette Z06
    * Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe
    * Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
    * Lamborghini Gallardo SE
    * Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII FQ-400
    * Nissan NISMO R34GT-R Z-Tune
    * Pontiac GTO
    * Radical SR8.

You can buy each one of the cars separately for 60 points each, but the SpeedPack is obviously a better deal.

The Auto Update adds all sorts of cool things:

* Tournaments - Be one of 64 players to qualify with the best lap time using a car and route that's predetermined. If successful, move on into the Elimination rounds to compete with 7 other drivers. The top 4 in each race move on until the final race where only the first place driver earns the victory.

* Tournament Channel (Gotham TV)- Watch other players race in tournament Elimination rounds.

* "Quit to Lobby" (Abandon option in PlayTime race) Host can now take all participants back to the lobby in a play time session, rather than booting them all back to the Play Time menu.

* "Lock to Host Car" and "Lock to Host Car Class" (PlayTime | Xbox Live | Create Race | Race Mode | City | Route) are two new toggles that the lobby creator can turn on or off to limit what type of cars his/her competition can use in a play time race over Xbox Live.

* Previously Played Routes List (PlayTime | Route Creator | Previous Live Routes) - Play other gamers routes that they created in the Route Creator over Xbox Live and store up to 10 in your "Previously Played Routes List". You have the option to save or discard them and use them in your own sessions.

* All Cars Position Toggle (More | Options | HUD | Position toggle) - In races modes with multiple cars where target is not displayed, this shows the current place every car in the race is in throughout the event.

* Hide HUD Toggle (More | Options | HUD | HUD toggle) - This gives the player the option to turn off ALL in race HUD displays in all camera views.

* Voice Communicator Identifier - In a multiplayer race the name of the gamertag will now flash in the upper left hand corner when speaking into a voice communicator, making it possible to identify the speaker.

* Online Career rotating car class hoppers - All 8 hoppers in the Online Career (Breakneck Racing, Nurburgring F1 Challenge, Speedway Skirmish, Knockout World Tour, Nordschleife Drivers Club, Urban Rally, Gotham Duelling, and Dusk Til Dawn Racing) now change the required entry car class daily.

* Wheel Support - Control set for steering wheels and dynamic updates have been added for the Hori, Mad Catz, and Joytech Nitro wheels (all via the More | Options | Controller | Wheel A configuration).

* Online Qualifier Achievement - 50 gamerscore is now awarded for qualifying, then attempting the first elimination round of a tournament.

* PLUS: The HUD no longer remains invisible after looking back, hitting the Guide button, and then re-entering the game and it's now possible to view if you have already purchased a car while shopping in the showroom via the "Cars Owned" tally under the Car Stats section.
    ...and the microsoft points price list:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

seems kinda gay how you have to pay for stuff but i got the AMV8 and some tournament package

do you have to download a patch to get an old xbox game to work? i have the hard drive
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    seems kinda gay how you have to pay for stuff but i got the AMV8 and some tournament package

do you have to download a patch to get an old xbox game to work? i have the hard drive
    Yeah, that was dissapointing. If I'm paying 50-60 a year for X-BOX Live Gold, I'd expect free updates.

Guest Guest
    so you buy an expensive console, expensive game, an internet connection, yet you still have to pay M$? wtf? trust them to think up such a con...

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    so you buy an expensive console, expensive game, an internet connection, yet you still have to pay M$? wtf? trust them to think up such a con...
    Yeah, it's quite stupid, but only a few games charge for updates. Plus, the update isn't all that great.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Yeah, that was dissapointing. If I'm paying 50-60 a year for X-BOX Live Gold, I'd expect free updates.
    Free market forces at play.
    For every other console your only option is to PAY if you want an upgrade ( ie new game version or add-ons )
    Once there is competition then it will stop or become a lot cheaper.
    Even some games on teh PC are extreme -- MS Flight Sim and then add-ons that cost the same again>
    GTR, then GT Legends and soon GTR2 ... no "discount" for having the original
    TOCA 1, 2 and 3 -- the last being little other htan new cars and new tracks.
    BUT hopefully the consoles will start to see the kind of add-ons done for free by enthusiasts that has made GPL a fantastic race series etc etc etc
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Free market forces at play.
    For every other console your only option is to PAY if you want an upgrade ( ie new game version or add-ons )
    Once there is competition then it will stop or become a lot cheaper.
    Even some games on teh PC are extreme -- MS Flight Sim and then add-ons that cost the same again>
    GTR, then GT Legends and soon GTR2 ... no "discount" for having the original
    TOCA 1, 2 and 3 -- the last being little other htan new cars and new tracks.
    BUT hopefully the consoles will start to see the kind of add-ons done for free by enthusiasts that has made GPL a fantastic race series etc etc etc
    I understand that, but the concept is ludicrous.

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    But when you get an expensive computer and an awesome internet connection, you rarely get to pay for anything.

Anyway, this is the advantage of the PS3, no extra payments to play online or to buy extra game contents.........
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Yeah, it's quite stupid, but only a few games charge for updates. Plus, the update isn't all that great.
    no, i mean the Xbox live membership, youve got the connection, and mircosoft arent handling the multi-player, but they still have a finger in the pie!

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
    Anyway, this is the advantage of the PS3, no extra payments to play online or to buy extra game contents.........
    Not seen any announcements on what Sony will be doing with their on-line.
    REALLY ? They are going to run a "free" version of Live for all their networked games ? WOW !! Wonder how long for ( does anyone remember Microsofts "free" ISP service ? lasted a couple of years !! )
    EVERY game is going to offer FREE updates and add-ons ?
    I doubt any of that.
    Is it not just htat Sony haven't said they WILL do any of these ?
    The lack of a confirmation does not mean the absence
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Well at least Microsoft are now trying to add more thing s to Live to make it more worth while so itll be intergrated with loads of other items that you carry with yourself for example a pda or your phone.

You will have Live on your PC on your Xbox on your Phone and if you have a PDA then on theyre too.

Youll be able to challenge people using it set up cars adjust them the look and everything.

Live will also be improved making into practicaly a im making a comunity thingy, but then again i still agree its expensive ....
    TVR, Heres to Peter wheeler and his last creationg of the Scamander.

Coventry seriously sucks....

Thread Information