Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Companies I want sold in America

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariPrinze1
    The enzo does a 3.3 manual....the f1 sequencial trani does into the higher 2s with launch.....if u really wannat compare cars...the cebera speed 12 does a 3.5 and has never won against an Enzo in many tests...they're all on the net...go get them yourselves.....the cebera would also get slapped by the f50gt with over 1000bhp....go to supercars .net....that's all I gotta say.......and dare I not say the FXX....so in naming in wut I juzt did how is tvr better??the "Ultimate Ferraris" are cars that even with the "1st"level hp which was 750 til' they retuned it to 1000 naturally aspirated 4.7LITERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Killed a 917 on a site I saw on google...let youpotheads do this shit!!!1!
    Are you slow?

We've provided our share of proof. You said that the F430 would KILL the Sagaris heads up, and we've provided bhp/litre, bhp/pound or kg, 0-60, 1/4, price, etc. In most of the specifications, the TVR was better than the Ferrari.

Now, if you're gonna rant even more about the Enzo and the FXX, show us the god damned proof! For all I know, it doesn't exist, and I sure as hell ain't looking for it. This is where I expect a death threat towards me from you and ya' boys, like you usually do in threads, but remember, me and 'my boys' are a half hour drive to Harlem, and we don't like posers.

Oh well, I decided to find proof for you, because you're that cool.

The absolute fastest time I've seen for the Enzo (0-60 mph) is 3.3 seconds from UltimateCarPage.com, WebCars, Road&Track, plus many others.

SuperCars.net quoted it at 3.4 seconds and Ferrari's official website has the 0-62 mph listed at 3.65 seconds. Now I ask you to prove this sub 2-second claim.

These Cerbera Speed 12 vs Ferrari Enzo tests I will not look for, seeing as the Speed 12 is not road-legal, and is practically out of existence... with like 1 or 2 copies still alive IIRC.

The last comment about tuning a Ferrari over 1000 horsepower to beat a 917 is useless, because then we're dealing with tuned vs. stock.

It's your turn Prince.

Almost forgot, Q.E.D.

You signed offline, figures.

The enzo does a 3.3 manual....the f1 sequencial trani does into the higher 2s with launch
    You do realise that the Enzo was only available with the F1 gearbox
    .....if u really wannat compare cars...the cebera speed 12 does a 3.5 and has never won against an Enzo in many tests...they're all on the net...go get them yourselves.....the cebera would also get slapped by the f50gt with over 1000bhp....go to supercars .net....that's all I gotta say.......and dare I not say the FXX....so in naming in wut I juzt did how is tvr better??the "Ultimate Ferraris" are cars that even with the "1st"level hp which was 750 til' they retuned it to 1000 naturally aspirated 4.7LITERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Killed a 917 on a site I saw on google...let youpotheads do this shit!!!1!
    And I doubt an F50 could hit 1000bhp. It's engine was based on the F1 car engine, that never reached 1000bhp
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

lol i was gonna say no enzo came in manual... this guy is a fanboy of cars he doesn't even know the specs of.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Ur a dumbass..I wuzzz kiddin asshole....I say the 430 would win on track........the 430 does a 3.5 not 3.9....in many comparos it has won....the 430 beat the ford gt on many occasions....and I doubt the sagaris could beat a gt..
    This is the second time ive banned you for being abusive towards other members. If you do not improve your attitude you may find yourself permanently banned.
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer
    People like you are part of the problem of Ferrari. Not having people like you is part of the appeal of TVR.
    [/end thread]
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

i completely agree that all those companies should be brought to america. another thing i HATE is how certain car companies that are based in other countries (such as nissan, toyota, etc...) withhold certain cars from us, like the supra and skyline and so on and so forth. what prevents them from selling those cars here?
    The faster i make my car, the slower the cops get...

Quote Originally Posted by main_man989
    i completely agree that all those companies should be brought to america. another thing i HATE is how certain car companies that are based in other countries (such as nissan, toyota, etc...) withhold certain cars from us, like the supra and skyline and so on and so forth. what prevents them from selling those cars here?
    Both the Supra and Skyline were/are sold in America. The Skyline is dubbed "G35".
    What stops companies from selling certain cars here is emissions, crash tests, whether or not they feel they will make a profit, also conversion to left hand drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicks
    Both the Supra and Skyline were/are sold in America. The Skyline is dubbed "G35".
    What stops companies from selling certain cars here is emissions, crash tests, whether or not they feel they will make a profit, also conversion to left hand drive.
    Selling also requires after sales service. Setting up a complete dealer network, with trained staff is quite an investment. Hence many european companies do not want to get burned hands. The crash tests are not a problem, the emissions can be technically dealt with, and we have alreay LHD.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Selling also requires after sales service. Setting up a complete dealer network, with trained staff is quite an investment. Hence many european companies do not want to get burned hands. The crash tests are not a problem, the emissions can be technically dealt with, and we have alreay LHD.
    I think he had more in mind Japanese cars...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicks
    yes i know that. i remember i used to see supra's all the time when they were being made available for sale here. im just saying that over time theyve taken some pretty awesome cars away from us, that they used to export here
    The faster i make my car, the slower the cops get...

Quote Originally Posted by main_man989
    yes i know that. i remember i used to see supra's all the time when they were being made available for sale here. im just saying that over time theyve taken some pretty awesome cars away from us, that they used to export here
    well, in a way the Japanese have stopped producing these awesome cars. There is no Skyline anymore, the Supra has gone and so has the Celica.
    I guess the 350Z and the S2000 are about the only exciting cars you can buy, and these are sold all over the world.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thread Information