Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Contriversial Conspiracy theory thread

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    we need more Dan Browns on this forum....
    yewah the additives in teh oil are REALLY teh blood of Christ --
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

"No oil change since 1992'"

http://www.synlube.com/since1992.htm

You'll find Maserati (1979) and even a Rolls Royce Camarge - all with few or no oil changes there appears to be a disproportionate ratio of women owners featured in this site .. i wonder why?

This should clear one of the big conspiracy theories....

Quote Originally Posted by BBC News
    US 'releases 9/11 Pentagon tape'

The US defence department is to release a video of the plane crashing into the Pentagon on 11 September 2001, legal rights group Judicial Watch has said.

The US will release the previously unseen footage at 1300 (1700 GMT).

American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the US military headquarters, killing 184 people, after it was hijacked as part of an al-Qaeda plot.

The release of the video, taken from a Pentagon security camera, comes after a freedom of information act request.

Judicial Watch said it would release the footage as soon as it could, but it was not clear when that would be.

Judicial Watch filed the freedom of information request in 2004, but the Pentagon refused to release the video because it was part of the investigation involving al-Qaeda plotter Zacarias Moussaoui, the group said.

Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit this February, arguing that there was "no legal basis" for the refusal.

Earlier this month Moussaoui was jailed for life for his role in the 2001 attacks.

Judicial Watch said they wanted to obtain the video because "it was very important to complete the public record" on the attacks.

"Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77," President Tom Fitton said.
    Porsche!

Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    That hasn't really cleared the conspiracy theories at all from what I can tell. The 3-4 frames of grainy footage really show very little. Certainly nothing that I could confidently say "It's a plane". You see a blurred something or other in one frame, then a huge explosion the next. If anything this has just fuelled the fire of the internet conspiracy theorists that believe it was a missile that struck the building. Also, I'd actually seen all the frames of the video as still images anyway, so it's hardly revelatory, groundbreaking evidence. The release of this video seems to have further increased the calls for the US to release the CCTV footage from the surrounding hotels and offices that were mysteriously impounded and disappeared by the FBI immediately after the attack.

I'm not saying that I actually believe the conspiracy theorists at all, but I'm saying that what the US government has released is hardly enough to quell the increasing number of angry voices worldwide of people who don't believe the 'official' story of events that day. It seems to be having quite the opposite effect in actual fact. People just seem naturally suspicious of the US government these days, and seem to feel a need to cling on to whatever thin thread of conspiracy theory that still pervades. It just goes to show what a powerful ideological tool the internet is these days. The overwhelming majority of sites and info about the Pentagon attack and 9/11 in general revolves around wild, sinister rumours of conspiracies and coverups. The more reasonably argued 'facts' about the events that would seem to back up the offical story seem to get swamped and lost among the dozens of self-proclaimed 'experts' sitting behind their computer screens letting their imaginations run wild on the possible Machiavellian behaviour and motives of the Republican government.

It's certainly a crazy world we live in!
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Quote Originally Posted by zeta
    same thing with light bulbs and small batteries, its more profitably rewarding to make the replacable kind then the everlasting ones. Even if they were priced high.
    They can, but they won't.
    LEDs last decades.

People just aren't smart enough to buy them, not much of a conspiracy there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
    The 3-4 frames of grainy footage really show very little. Certainly nothing that I could confidently say "It's a plane". You see a blurred something or other in one frame, then a huge explosion the next.
    The clue is in the explosion though.

A big orange fireball with lots of thick, black smoke, like the kind you get in Hollywood movies where they use lots of fuel to make their "explosions" more exciting. Also not too unlike the fireball that could be seen as the 2nd 'plane crashed into the 2nd WTC tower...

So, the object crashing into the Pentagon:

a) a missile, as the conspiracy nuts would have you believe

b) a plane full of aviation fuel.

Unless that missile was filled with an awful lot of fuel, or the western side of the Pentagon is actually a secret fuel dump, it is unlikely to be a missile.
    Thanks for all the fish

but between the fuzzy thing appearing and the explosion, there is no plane! When the front would hit, you would see the tail of it, but I cant see any plane-like shape at all....
    Porsche!

Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    This only means it took them 5 years to manufacture a video
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

Thread Information