Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: First Lamborghini in Panama Republic

Chelo, wheres the others pics!!, i saw two time that limo hummer in my school , and why anybody do a post!!

who has pics of the two GTR's in PTY??

im sorry for not uploading the other pics of the ladies... i've been very busy working
    day and night... trying to get some money to make some mods to the ride!
    as far as i know there is another GTR... R35... whos owner is Kike Thompson!
    owner of Crazy 4 cars!... this one arrived last week and its Grey!
    the white GTR i saw it last night at tumba muerto... nice ride...

Some bad news... probably you heard about this guy... David Murcia... owner of some LAmbos and Ferraris and Maseratis! that were retired from the streets due to investigations and stuff... probably youll see this cars again under some other people but like next year :S jajajaa!

**** offff!!.....GTR r35 grey!!!!! so cool men it`s very cool!! more GTR's r35 in panama!! yeahhh!..the past sunday i see the lampo lp640 roadster white and audi r8 black (all black) in the street!

saludos people!

theres a Black Ferrari 599 DTB Fiorano on the streets... of calle 50!!!
    everyday!
    nice car!!! and a great sound!!!

****... the yesterday i se a lamborghini gallardo spyder green on streets!! the sound AOFN.....also i see the lamborghini spyder orange and black ferrari (I think that is the same that saw celo)..saw a shelby GT 500, corvette black and yellow and more cars..

P.D. the bad is: My camera was damage...

Quote Originally Posted by Giankrlo99 View Post
    Yes im from Panama Republic of Panama.

The only ones with dealers here are:
    Ferrari and Maserati (same dealer)
    Porsche
    Mercedes
    BMW
    Sir, you have a fine eye and a quick shutter. Can I ask, what is the speed limit in Panama? I have seen most (if not all) such vehicles here in New Zealand, and Corvette-powered HSV's (or Vauxhall VXR's in England) are commonplace, but all having to comply with a 100km/h motorway and open-road speed limit.
    Seems such a shame with some of these beasts capable of 300km/h+...
    Welcome to my nightmare

Those wheels are horrid

Agree,

It's like when you see these cars in Hong Kong and Singapore. I mean, it's cool and all but must be very very frustrating to have, say a GT2 and not be able to fully mash your right foot in third gear...especially in Hong Kong which is loaded to the teeth with gatsos.

Oh well...

i saw the Shelby GT500 too with the Old School Corvette!!..

The speed limit here is 100 km/h.. but in the "Corredor Norte" and "Corredor Sur" are 110 km/h.

nice!! another GTR, and Ferrari 599?? anyone knows more about them??, i also had seen two times the all black Audi R8!! it is so cool!, and... what old school corvette?? here are some, i saw them last year in a event in Panama Viejo, there was like two red corvettes stingray, and one blue, and many anothers old cars like porsches, cadillac, wolkswagen, mustangs etc.. and anyone knows where are the GTR?? or where they are frequently??

Quote Originally Posted by Tall_G View Post
    Sir, you have a fine eye and a quick shutter. Can I ask, what is the speed limit in Panama? I have seen most (if not all) such vehicles here in New Zealand, and Corvette-powered HSV's (or Vauxhall VXR's in England) are commonplace, but all having to comply with a 100km/h motorway and open-road speed limit.
    Seems such a shame with some of these beasts capable of 300km/h+...
    Thats right sir... but sometimes police officers just stare at these vehicles and do nothing... so...
    if u own a lambo in these contry and have money... first u can pay for a ticket thats onyl $100 or... maybe you get lucky and the officer just want to take a pic of your car... hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Lambo 507 View Post
    nice!! another GTR, and Ferrari 599?? anyone knows more about them??, i also had seen two times the all black Audi R8!! it is so cool!, and... what old school corvette?? here are some, i saw them last year in a event in Panama Viejo, there was like two red corvettes stingray, and one blue, and many anothers old cars like porsches, cadillac, wolkswagen, mustangs etc.. and anyone knows where are the GTR?? or where they are frequently??
    The new GT-R its been modded... owner... Enrique Thompson!
    Owner of Crazy 4 Cars

info provided by external resources hahaha!

i have a pic that will make you laugh!!! a Lambo Reventon @ Chiriqui
    exclusive

hey look this shit!...this in in panama?...search in youtube lamborghini en panama and this leaves...http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=1e-5JDN4AH8...this is a ****ing replica!!

saludos...

in this video saw a lamborghini reventon and lp640 roadster.. the 2 lamborghini is replica

YouTube - Super Replicas Car Expo

Thread Information