Thread: rockitis

rockitis

The Darkness gave me rockitis, it is a condition in which you have an uncontrollable urge to bob your head and fling your hair when you hear a wicked rock song. which band gives you rockitis.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Gun's and Rose's! There isn't a single bad song on either "Appetite For Destruction", "Use Your Illusion 1" or "Use Your Illusion 2".

Rockitis, that'd be New Order for me, although i'm not sure if you could class them as rock, but anyway, other syptoms of rockitis have been the uncontrolable urge to trash hotel rooms, to eat, drink and be merry, and to attempt to sing at the top of my lungs to my neighbours, who didn't care for it (It was about 12:30 in the evening...)
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

I doall that on a weekly basis but your only going till 12:30...your nottrying hard enough my buckish boyo...your in canberra now ill have to show you what its really about j/k Bands that do it too me AC/DC,Rose Tatoo,Kiss,Thin Lizzy,Metallica,Areosmith,Diamond Head...the list gos on

think it was rammstein (kuch..) with 'ich will' (kuche uche...) that drove me into the rocking business... now i've left ramm (kuch..).. it behind me, starting with the real rockbands... 1000 foot krutch, blindside, kutless, east west ect ect.
    Yeah, and axl rose was pretty cool with his upandtop rockhair...

Thread Information