Page 506 of 536 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506507508516 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 8037

Thread: Show off your latest purchases here!

^^ ah clearly a "tuned constriction"
    Fairly typical of the day !!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

30631.jpg

A SRAM X-4 dealers for my bike because i bent my old one, it cost me £26 can you belive that some dealers cost £180 also i bent my back wheel so i brought another one which cost £42. It cost me £68 alltogether,its stupid, bike things are so expencive.
    Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
    — Jeremy Clarkson

CHAINLESS BIKE (& NO, it's not a girls' model, but an "Easy Step"...as I'm an amputee with a faux limb.): [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUhAz0OhQWo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUhAz0OhQWo[/ame]

Went for the Garmin Nuvi 1350:

Didn't really tested it so far, but I'm happy about the purchase

Screen is bright during the day and perfect at night, indications are clear, the "ecoroute" function seems about right even if a bit too demanding. In order to get 100% point you should be running in the Shell Eco Maraton, probably.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Bought Front brakes for the new bike, Clarks S2 with a 203mm disk, the mechanical ones can't cope with the braking, fine in the rear, not so good in the front, so i'm giving these hidraulics a try.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by ruim20 View Post
    Bought Front brakes for the new bike, Clarks S2 with a 203mm disk, the mechanical ones can't cope with the braking, fine in the rear, not so good in the front, so i'm giving these hidraulics a try.
    Cool, i've got mechanical breaks, but i would love hiraulics breaks, my bike 5 years old so soon i'll buy a new one because thing my bike are starting to go wronge. How much diffrense can you tell betwen machanical and hihaulics breaks.
    Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
    — Jeremy Clarkson

From what I understand, it depends on whether it's disc or rim brakes. Nice rim brakes are better than shite disc brakes, apparently. My pushie has.. adequate.. rim brakes. Discs are better in the rain, but unless you're real srs about things, rim brakes are probably fine.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    From what I understand, it depends on whether it's disc or rim brakes. Nice rim brakes are better than shite disc brakes, apparently. My pushie has.. adequate.. rim brakes. Discs are better in the rain, but unless you're real srs about things, rim brakes are probably fine.
    At the moment i've got fairly good disc breaks on the bike i have now. I probably won't upgrade my breaks on my bike because i'll just buy a new bike in a year or 2 with hydrolic breaks on it, you can buy a decent hard tail bike with hydrolic breaks and good forks for about £800.
    — Jeremy Clarkson

Since this is the latest purchase showcase, here is my 10 day old new set of wheels, my 2011 E-Class replacing my 2008 E350.
    Regards,
    Savageduck

"The machine does not isolate man from the great problems of nature, but plunges him more deeply into them."
    Antoine De Saint-Exupéry

Quote Originally Posted by Savageduck View Post
    Since this is the latest purchase showcase, here is my 10 day old new set of wheels, my 2011 E-Class replacing my 2008 E350.
    That is cool! Id be interested in what kind of fun gadgets it comes with

Quote Originally Posted by FastDriver View Post
    That is cool! Id be interested in what kind of fun gadgets it comes with
    Here you go. The window sticker;
    Regards,
    Savageduck

"The machine does not isolate man from the great problems of nature, but plunges him more deeply into them."
    Antoine De Saint-Exupéry

good to know what we have to look for in August....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    good to know what we have to look for in August....
    Jags at Laguna Seca.
    Regards,
    Savageduck

Antoine De Saint-Exupéry

Jags at Laguna Seca.
    and even more at the Revival....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    and even more at the Revival....
    I am only planning to be there on the Saturday & Sunday. I will be driving up from my place 90 miles South at Lake Nacimiento both days as there is no hotel accommodation for the entire week.
    My other option is to rent an RV and hit the campground, then perhaps do Fri, Sat, & Sun.
    So I hope you have all your accommodation reservations made.
    Regards,
    Savageduck

Antoine De Saint-Exupéry

Thread Information