Thread: Lumma BMW M6

Lumma BMW M6

More aggressive look for Bavarian missile

Your BMW M6 not looking aggressive enough? Then Lumma Designs has just the thing for you.

The company's bodykitted M6, dubbed CLR 600 by Lumma, sits lower, is broader and has a more aggressive look due to its modified features and attachments.

The body kit for the 507bhp M6 from Lumma Design consists of a front spoiler bumper with park distance control and headlight washing system, mudguard extensions in the front and back, door sills with compressed-air brake shafts and rear aprons with air diffuser.

"With our new body kit, we have been able to keep up with the desires of many M6 drivers", said designer Horst Lumma.

Other modifications include the rear spoiler and a reinforced carbon-fibre roof, a racing or sports brake system, 20-inch wheels with 255 or 305 performance tyres and new suspension.

Source: www.lumma-design.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

It looks ugly...

Its a tad.....boy racer

What exactly is a "compressed-air brake shafts"?
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco
    What exactly is a "compressed-air brake shafts"?
    Presumably that refers to the rear brake cooling ducts that sit on the side of the car just ahead of the rear wheelarches. Never heard them called "brake shafts" before, and I don't see what the fact that the air will be compressed a teeny bit en route to the brake discs has to do with anything. Just technical marketing style gobbledygook I guess, perhaps trying to divert potential buyers away from the fact that it's freakin hideous.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Looks like the candidate for the next Batmobile.

I think that's too much...
    --BMW-- !!!Schumi, GREATEST F1 DRIVER EVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Looks like a candidate for the scrapyard...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

I love it, serious, if anyone has them Highress plz post them ^^ thats gonna be my new Desktop then

Good grief... are they serious???
    UCP's BSG Nerd and a resident Freerider.
    flickr page:http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    It does look to have a little roof vane spoiler, which I love, but it's also got that damn goiter stacked on top of the trunk. I swear to god, I don't think that Chris Bangle, or whoever took his place, ever actually designed a trunklid. The process seems to be that they design two concepts before releasing a model to the engineers: one is a sleek, almost boattail streamliner, the other a stodgy, upright box. Then they go ahead and build the next thing that comes to mind, say a tiny station wagon, for example, only they do it half-assed and with a constant ear to passers-by saying "It needs a bigger grille," or "I want to see my shoes, my aunt's house and the noonday sun all reflected in the front door simultaneously"

And then, when it's all over, they invite the thirtieth person who walks into McDonalds on a given day to design the trunk without any idea what model, or even make he's working with and they apply it to the car with a sort of "pin the tail on the donkey" approach in which an unpaid intern is blindfolded, spun around three times, handed the trunklid, and asked to bolt it to something.
    It's been so successful an approach that the new S-Class Merc was designed with a very similar formula, only in its case, the trunklid was designed by a thousand monkeys at a thousand drafting tables.
    Squawk.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information