Thread: I just saw the most Gangsta Ass Serial Killer Movie...

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..

I just saw the most Gangsta Ass Serial Killer Movie...

So Im attending the New York International Latino Film Festival this week and last night I saw a movie called Splinter. Its the best Gangsta Killer movie Ive seen In a long time. Its a Cross between Boyz n Da Hood with Seven. Id give the acting a 6/10 at the worst moments (Resminé a bad actor in some scenes) but overall the storyline is good and it keeps you interested all the way through. In the end its even got a crazy unexpected twist!

heres an official description of the film.

"On the streets of Los Angeles, two gangsters, Dreamer (Enrique Almeida) and Dusty (Noel G), unite over the mysterious murder of their brother. Out for revenge, they cross paths with Detective Gramm (Resminé Atis), a rookie cop partnered with a corrupt veteran (Tom Sizemore). Amidst a rising body count, an ineffective Captain (Edward James Olmos), and the threat of an all-out gang war, these four characters find themselves locked into a ruthless endgame that leaves no one safe.

“Splinter” is an urban film noir that depicts an East L.A. where gangs rule the streets and the cops are as dirty as the river that runs through it."
    The Rebirth of Xarzy
    >>XxLEASxX<<
    To My Unborn Child
    UCP's Resident Jack Armstrong

seems interesting u knoiw when its goinna hit theaters like in IN?

...two gangsters, Dreamer and Dusty....
    And this is the "most gangsta" movie?

Has Tom Sizemore ever NOT played a dirty cop?
    Last edited by johnnyperl; 07-27-2006 at 12:34 PM.

Not seen you in a while.

Where you been at?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Another ganster movie I won't be seeing

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Not seen you in a while.

Where you been at?
    Just got back from the pacific, havent been taking any pictures tho, I damaged the lens of the camera so i gotta send it out for repairs, its its not covered by warranty the company i work for its buying me a new one (i really would rather just get a new one at this point)...

Been trying to work and start up the AUS advertising company i work with in the pacific out here in the big apple...

Im finally back in the city and im glad, I wass starting to have a bad time in the pacific.
    The Rebirth of Xarzy
    >>XxLEASxX<<
    To My Unborn Child

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyperl
    And this is the "most gangsta" movie?

Has Tom Sizemore ever NOT played a dirty cop?
    its the most gangsta movie bcuz of what happens not bcuz of the cops. the mexican gangstas in it ( theyre in tons of other movies, from fast n furious to training day) they pull some crazy fights and shootings. Sizemore is a good mix in the movie.

Im not sure when the movie will be hitting theaters but if i get any word ill let you guys know.
    The Rebirth of Xarzy
    >>XxLEASxX<<
    To My Unborn Child

Thread Information