Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: World's First Gold Gilded Porsche Boxter

Well, now that the genie is out of the bottle, can we expect to see cars given truly unique finishes, like a car whose bodywork is constructed of pine cones?
    I had a smashing idea on the Barabus thread about constructing a car of cheese.

I've decided, just now, that when my stock splits and I become a multi-billionair, I'm going to have a Rolls-Royce Phantom built with bodywork constructed of thinly sliced petrified walrus penises. If the head of RR says "ve cann-ot dU suuch un thing," I'll have his car buried in stacks of $20.00 bills.
    Then I'll never drive it, preferring to get around in my solid platinum hovercraft.

The only thing that would make me seem a bigger asshole would be a gilded Boxter.

Quote Originally Posted by LandQuail
    Well, now that the genie is out of the bottle, can we expect to see cars given truly unique finishes, like a car whose bodywork is constructed of pine cones?
    I had a smashing idea on the Barabus thread about constructing a car of cheese.

I've decided, just now, that when my stock splits and I become a multi-billionair, I'm going to have a Rolls-Royce Phantom built with bodywork constructed of thinly sliced petrified walrus penises. If the head of RR says "ve cann-ot dU suuch un thing," I'll have his car buried in stacks of $20.00 bills.
    Then I'll never drive it, preferring to get around in my solid platinum hovercraft.

The only thing that would make me seem a bigger asshole would be a gilded Boxter.
    I think it started back in 1993 with the Audi Avus concept.

But don't blame them

And I have to say that's one of the most bizarre suggestions for bodywork... sheeps' feathers aside.

human skin would be pretty nasty
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Thread Information