Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any info on this enzo crash??

And up goes the value of the ones still left.

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    That makes me happy. One less Enzo in the world... 398 left to obliviate...
    One was crashed here in Houston...so 397? Unless you started from 399. Remember the pope got once built to auction off
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    That makes me happy. One less Enzo in the world... 398 left to obliviate...
    Exactly...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    [duh] Guess what ... they aren't in Germany. Oh maybe they're so rich that they can build their own Norschliefe on that spot instantly ... or not. [/duh]
    Ok not the Nordschliefe then, but any other track... Hell, how about getting an Enzo down Laguna Seca... Sounds fun to me...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

jorismo try to do a little research on this before you make yourself look so stupid. They were participating in a charity event where the Utah Highway Patrol clocks your top speed and the money from the "ticket" goes to a good cause.

Enzo crash news

“Police have calculated the official speed of impact at 162 MPH.” And the guy just got a bloody nose. That is how good Ferrari build a car.
    The coverage on wreckedexotics is pretty comprehensive, it seems the car was in the process of getting repossesed and wasn’t even street legal for America.

it can be rebuilt... we have the technology!

but he probably doesnt want to spend much money. just get a new car instead.

But he/she could!
    The person who crashed obviously was very wealthy, so of course he could probably fix it or even buy a new Enzo or Ferrari?

the car should be restorable, the engine is still in one piece
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

The structural roll cage looks fine. The rest of the Enzo is probably built like one of those "tear-away" football outfits from a few years ago. The more stuff you can get flying off/out of the car, the better, as I understand modern crash science (not counting the occupants; that would be crash science from the 50's)

Good news for the driver is that there's nothing to hit in most of Utah. Miserable state...

It's comparable to a NASCAR tumbling through the infield. It looks awful, and the result is a tangled mess, but the forces acting on the driver aren't as bad as an impact with something solid, and we all know there's nothing solid in Utah.

Having said all that, I would like to point out that I know ****-all about how this car crashed or why or even when. Cheers.

i hope it's not the Enzo that belongs to the guy who occasionally writes an article about his Enzo in Road and Track.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by LandQuail
    The structural roll cage looks fine. The rest of the Enzo is probably built like one of those "tear-away" football outfits from a few years ago. The more stuff you can get flying off/out of the car, the better, as I understand modern crash science (not counting the occupants; that would be crash science from the 50's)
    Yes they are. There's a large passenger cell that will separate from the rest. If you look at the photos of the pic crash in California you'll see what I mean.

Though if you look carefully at the first pic, you'll see that the drivers side A-pillar has separated at the base, that can't be good.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

well one more enzo crashed.

once more proving that the only people who can afford these cars are the ones who cant drive them!
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox
    well one more enzo crashed.

once more proving that the only people who can afford these cars are the ones who cant drive them!
    Of course ALL the rich folk who track their cars every week, or who participate in race series, or even get one-offs built by Pininfarina for them CAN'T drive huh.

well since you put it that way.... maybe

ok then... how about... "once more proving the only people who can afford these cars, when letting their kids borrow the cars cant drive them!"
    Last edited by Equinox; 08-06-2006 at 08:04 PM.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

Thread Information