Thread: mini cars car show

mini cars car show

in the town that i live in(crystal lake illinois) we are having a mini car like old fiats and citroens tommrow and most likely none of you are coming but just to check is anyone coming and if you live around in the area you should come because its seeming to be a pretty big deal i saw around 30 mini cars today in the lot where its gonna be and its not even the show

I used to live in Chicago and my buddies GF lived in Crystal Lake. Nice area. I bet they put on a good show. Take some pics and post them. We had a mini show here, here's a pic of a favorite.

please make tons of pictures tomorrow and do us mini-car nuts a big favour They are the "forgotten" classics and IMHO sometimes nicer as Ferraris and stuff similar

My uncle owns a FIAT like the one featured on your picture(green car on the right) matt. Got some more pictures ?

Lots....

Keep on posting, in particular if you have more of the Berkeley. Can you use the attachment system to post them?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

hey sorry i dont have a camera but i can tell you right now there was alot of fiat 500s and citroen 2cv and some weird mini trucks and my personal favorite was this green beatle that was turned intop a truck it was quite a sight and there were alot of those old bmw mini cars with only one wheel in the front (i always loved those things) but we do have a weekly car show here so next week il borrow my friends camera and show you guys some of our nicer cars which include ford gt and a cgt and muscle cars

I don't have any more handy of the Berkley. I think I took more, I just don't know where I stored them. Here's two more, and I'm experimenting with the attachment system, so maybe a double post...The Sprite was actually originally a "square bodied" model, meaning it was born after the frog eye period was over. The owner converted it to the frogeye style.

Well, I tried attaching, didn't work out. User error I'm sure.

Thread Information