Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to give her up...

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    OOOOOOO a Viper congrats man thats flippin awesome
    Yeah, my uncle owns an Enzo but no one believes me.

And I'm NOT DOING AN EGG_NOG TEST SO STFU!!!!!1111elevn11!

I own a hovercraft.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

These kids... Give em a piece of paper and they look at you like you're a ****ing pteradactyl.
    Maybe the 6-speeder could gouge the shifter through a blueberry... or whatever those ****ing fancy-phones all the teenagers these days have are called.

The Egg-nogg test is a great, great way to keep things honest up-in here. Mocking the test is a sure-fire way to get everybody pissed-off and suspicious.
    I haven't done one yet, but I can't imagine who would send a picture of "themselves" driving a car while making such a stupid face as I was. Also, I've never been asked to produce an egg-nogg, because of my towering moral integrity and fiber.

ALL WORSHIP SUBARUS BEKUZ THEY'S BOMB 3FAST.
    THUGZ.
    Cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LandQuail; 08-27-2006 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LandQuail
    IAlso, I've never been asked to produce an egg-nogg, because of my towering moral integrity and fiber.
    that's more true than you think plus you didn't come on here with a grade 6 level vocabulary and literary skills claiming "i have a fully sick skyline, yo"
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    You'd think that a member with less than a year under his belt would have some respect for the most hyped about forum on the net.

You see we have had many people say I own a Ferrari, I own a Porsche, I own a Lamborghini. So if we have no proof then what do you honestly expect?:
    wow people actually create hype about this forum? The biggest mention i've seen is in Autoblog and a website rating... website, and i'm proud to be a member even though friends humiliated me for talking about it.

M3GTR33 comes to mind when we're talking about posers.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by 6speed
    I hate this forum. I'm highly considering leaving it for the absolute bull shit I'M fed each day
    There is the door.
    You think I'm bull shitting you?
    No, I'm just indicating I do to fool you.

I tell you what. I'll egg nogg with a fancy piece of paper that will take quite awhile to do so that you know that I didn't just rush in and take a picture of the shifter.

You'd think that the most hyped about forum on the net would have some respect for one of it's members, but I guess I'm wrong. I guess I was wrong for joining a forum of this "equity" in the first place as well.
    What we respect is Honesty and integrity, things you've shown to lack.

An Egg Nog test takes 5 minutes, is easily achievable and nigh-on foolproof. It silences the critics and proves you have access to the interior of a vehicle (namely because you hold the keys).

By complaining about how rude we are your just putting more of us offside and leaving less to believe your unfounded story. Landquail will attest that if there is no truth there is no story.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

I think it's slightly rude to ask for an egg nog to some that just arrived to the forum, but I support it because I -as most people here- don't like to be fooled. Egg nogs have been delivered for stuff much more exotic than an RX7, and some posers have bit the dust. When someone that has been around for a while makes an statement, they should be prepared to support it, and if it's car related they should know they will be asked for an egg nog test.

Let me just say that IMO something here doesn't add up, but stranger things have happened. I'm willing to take my words back when you deliver proof.
    Zag when they Zig

I got my Jetta, and it took me like 5 minutes to egg-nogg it that night, not including the time it took the damn pictures to upload onto my comp from the camera, or sending them to Rockefella for posting. But I got it done pretty quick. There was absolutely nothing to it.

My Kodak Fun Saver is being wound up right now, but for a pic of a girl. Soon though, soon..
    The ability for outward expression is dependent on substance...

Screw cars. Let's see her.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by 6speed
    I just drove a Ford Focus to barrie about an hour ago to say goodbye to my RX-7.
    Looks like he conveniently got rid of it before he could give us proof.

What an idiot. And if your thinking of leaving, then leave. Oh no, wait, you can't due to the fact your a spotty little teenager with no social life, and without UCP to brag about shit you don't own and probably never will own, then the next step in your life is to commit suicide.

Good day.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Looks like he conveniently got rid of it before he could give us proof.

WoW!!
    Couldn't see that coming

Just two more people who I can officially dislike on the forum.
    The ability for outward expression is dependent on substance...

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    Screw cars. Let's see her.
    Or a pic from the girl leaning on the car... That would be some good proof! Depending on how she looks offcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS
    Or a pic from the girl leaning on the car... That would be some good proof! Depending on how she looks offcourse.
    Even better.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Thread Information