Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nokia Phones

Nokia 1100

Nokia 1100

Nokia 1100 phone offers reliable and affordable mobile communications for new growth markets

Appealing to the needs of consumers in new growth mobile markets, Nokia today introduced the Nokia 1100 phone, a robust mobile phone that provides reliability and simplicity to first time users. The Nokia 1100 phone offers voice and messaging functionality and an affordable price for fast growing markets like Russia, India and China, as well as other new growth markets in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific.

The Nokia 1100 phone, launched at simultaneously held events in Moscow, Russia and New Delhi, India works in GSM 900/1800 networks and is planned to be available during the fourth quarter of 2003.

“With the launch of the Nokia 1100 phone, we are bringing the benefits of mobility to consumers in new growth markets, which is in line with our strategy of expanding the global market for mobile communications”, said Bengt-Åke Gyllenberg, Senior Vice President, Mobile Entry Products Business Unit, Nokia Mobile Phones. “Nokia is committed to developing products
    that offer first-time users reliable functionality, simplicity and value for money. Like all Nokia products, the Nokia 1100 offers a comprehensive set of features, a modern design and is backed by Nokia’s dedication to quality and reliability.”

Weighing 93 grams, the Nokia 1100 phone is small and lightweight and can be easily slipped into a pocket or a handbag. The phone design features anti-slip sides to provide a better grip as well as reduce the risk of dust and rain damage. The high-resolution black and white display (96 x 65 pixels) and keypad layout makes the phone intuitive and easy-to-use. Users can customize their display with a selectable font size and up to 4 lines of text. The large keys, two-way scroll and Navi™ key make navigating the user-interface a breeze. In addition, the Nokia 1100 phone has a range of useful features like a stopwatch, alarm clock, flashlight, vibrating alert, and two
    built-in games. The long lasting battery gives users a talk time of up to 2 hrs to 4 hrs 30 mins and a standby time of up to 400 hours.

Messaging with the Nokia 1100 is fast and easy thanks to standard features like predictive text input and speed dial. Distribution lists facilitate sending the same message to multiple recipients at the same time.
    Users can personalize their Nokia 1100 phone with a wide range of interchangeable Xpress-on covers, as well as a variety of ring tones, operator logos and picture messages.

To enable operators to offer high quality voice services in a cost effective manner, the Nokia 1100 supports Adaptive Multirate (AMR)* speech codec. AMR is the fourth speech codec defined for the GSM system. It combines the benefits of Enhanced Full Rate (EFR) and Half Rate (HR) codecs as it both improves the voice quality and the capacity of the network to carry phone calls at the same time. Committed to offering more affordable communications for first time users, Nokia is actively working with operators in key entry markets to create solutions for profitable and affordable voice and messaging services.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Do you own one or what?
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Being nice since 2007.

I R Sorry. This R Serious Thread.
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Riight...There was always going to be some scepticism. I could have guessed where it was going to come from too.
    There'll be quite a lot more phone threads to come. You don't need to open them

Being nice since 2007.

There were always going to be people without any sense of humor, I could have guessed who they would be. There will be more jokes in the forums to come. You don't need to take them the wrong way.

Don't be a grumpy cat, be a happy one:
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Nokia Phones

Nokia 1110

Being nice since 2007.

Nokia 1110i

Being nice since 2007.

wow, ultimatephonepage.com
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindesh17
    wow, ultimatephonepage.com
    That's new.

Being nice since 2007.

weren't you mentioning about spamming the hideout in the upcoming weeks...
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

should just make one thread titled "Nokia Phones" if someone then wanted high res of their phone they could just come to the ONE thread...

It wouldn't be so bad if it contained some actually decent phones. these ones suck
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    Nokia 1110i
    Those things are so old. My 1112 kicks their asses.
    Yeah I know. Its the exact same phone.
    All about the t-tops

Thread Information