Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst looking production road car!

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    Bangle designed the Z8, he hasn't designed a car in five years.
    He approves the designs, that's bad enough.

Quote Originally Posted by dydzi
    you can buy brand new kamaz 11113 m oka or SeAZ 11113 oka for just 2000$! and its not a kit car. it has been produced since 1987, and it even had face-lifting in 1996!
    your cheap:d
    in romania you can buy a daewoo matiz for 4400 euros and dacia solenza for 4600 euros.the dacia berlina(renault 12) finished it career after 35 years in june 04(1969-2004) and it was sold for 4000$.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The Isuzu VEHIcross is pretty damn ugly. But I don't have much room to talk because a lotta people think my car is ugly (Scion xB) and then others say it looks like the MUCH uglier Honda Element.
    Last edited by ScionDriver; 11-10-2004 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    but there are better things to spend $3000 on.... my freind had her sound system stolen out of her lada (a sound system? in a lada?), apparently the thieves simply levered the boot open with a crowbar
    My brother had a Lada in the early seventies while living in Amsterdam, he never left any valuables in the car and did not close it t o prevent damage to the car.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Yes Lada is nasty!
    Webmaster of The SUPERCARS.net

http://www.thesupercars.net

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Well, my current bane is the '05 Mustang, and much of my rancor is tied to its styling.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Sydney, Australia - in a Castle in the Hills
    Lightburn Zeta anyone?

Where drug dealers and asian stores are born, California
    I pick the new chevy aveo because of its menacing "Look I'm a big bad full size sedan!" front end but when you look at everything else your disappointed, because is a little cheap hatchback that was meant to be an affordable car for the bad economy.
    Last edited by iwmakemh; 03-05-2010 at 08:08 PM.
    “Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that’s what gets you.”
    -Jeremy Clarkson

Straight from UCP's images: This particular Punto. I'm a little afraid of the front end.
    "Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows." -- Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PRC777 View Post
    Straight from UCP's images: This particular Punto. I'm a little afraid of the front end.
    A bit too much of a boy racer look, I think it would look better without the tasteless graphics arbath could have just thrown on some of their badges and the bodywork is different so you can differentiate the arbath punto and the normal one.

Is anyone noticing a trend with the ugly production cars? They are all hatches or at least have a lift back trunk.
    “Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that’s what gets you.”
    -Jeremy Clarkson

I see that my last contribution here dates from six years ago.

I can now confidently claim the BMW X6 to be the only worthy contender for this title. It even managed to beat the X5.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I don't know what the hell were Fiat thinking when they facelifted the Punto. It was one of the best, perhaps the best, looking B-segment hatches and now look what they've done...
    Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post

I can now confidently claim the BMW X6 to be the only worthy contender for this title. It even managed to beat the X5.
    And by a large margin.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post

I looked at this picture of the X6 and it looks like a boot's and the Porsche Cayenne's bastard love child.
    -Jeremy Clarkson

Sydney, Australia - in a Castle in the Hills
    Weber Sportscars supercar perhaps?

does not really look like a production road car to me, although it is butt ugly.

Thread Information