Thread: So, I downloaded the trial copy of PS cs2,

So, I downloaded the trial copy of PS cs2,

and I have been screwing around with. So what do you think of this so far(not yet finished) for a first try? Just a random sketch from about a year ago that I scanned in and started f*cking around with.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

It seems like you colored outside the lines a bit but it's fine considering it's your first attempt and this is merely a sketch. Perspective is off a tad too, but I like the funky style.

Just screw around and practice on Photoshop, you'll get the hang of it in no time.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    It seems like you colored outside the lines a bit but it's fine considering it's your first attempt and this is merely a sketch. Perspective is off a tad too, but I like the funky style.

Just screw around and practice on Photoshop, you'll get the hang of it in no time.
    Thanks. Yeah, it's kind of difficult at first, but now that I am getting used it(slowly), it's getting easier. I think I'll finish it up, and try another-but I have to make sure the lines are all conected.

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

There you go, several years of practice and you'll be able to stun and amaze your friends and colleagues with such things as this.

And in under 30 mins too, from a blank document.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    There you go, several years of practice and you'll be able to stun and amaze your friends and colleagues with such things as this.

And in under 30 mins too, from a blank document.
    You did that?

EDIT: nice job for a first attempt Tiv. Better than my first attempt at a sketch
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    You did that?
    Yes.

A tablet helps immensely, and you don't need to get an expensive Wacom one either.

I make do with a shoddy Trust thing, approx £40/$75, which has resisted my attempts to destroy it quite well. Quite annoying as I still think I'd be better off with a Wacom to replace it, but I need the £220/$415 first, so not too much of a hardship.
    Thanks for all the fish

coventry, i will let you buy my WACOM tablet cheap
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Yes.

A tablet helps immensely, and you don't need to get an expensive Wacom one either.

I make do with a shoddy Trust thing, approx £40/$75, which has resisted my attempts to destroy it quite well. Quite annoying as I still think I'd be better off with a Wacom to replace it, but I need the £220/$415 first, so not too much of a hardship.
    I've wanted one of those for a while. I've also wanted Photoshop for a while and just downloaded it yesterday-but that's becuase I am really stingy. So, where do you buy a "shoddy Trust thing?"

I tried loads of online places, but none of them had any in stock at the time, so I bought it from a high street shop, although which one it was I can't remember.
    Thanks for all the fish

I tried loads of online places, but none of them had any in stock at the time, so I bought it from a high street shop, although which one it was I can't remember.
    nevermind I got it
    Last edited by Mr.Tiv; 11-15-2006 at 03:10 PM.

Thread Information