Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 375kW LS3

My brother Thinks it's mad, When in hospital i had too buy the mag for him too read, And for 3 days it's all he talked about..
    He doesn't like TW but said that dude can build mad cars still, Not too everyone's taste but a car that stands out like the VL Walky.

Ah but when that particular one was at $130K, it kinda puts it all in perspective. IIRC, DJR were flogging his cars off for $95K with the 320kw engine, and i reckon you could get one with a 400kw Herrod blower for under $110K.

I think you can get a XR6T faster and handling better for under $80,000
    If you don't like the name and extra do dar.

You probably could.

Just as a quick run down, BF2 XR6T - $45K, V8 Supercar sized brakes - $10K, edit - $1300 including custom tune, 3.5 inch full exhaust - $1500, new valve springs, cams, fuel injectors, fuel pump, upgraded trans oil cooler, bigger intake/plenum chamber, intercooler, upgraded clutch - unknown. All the "knowns" add up to around $60K, and the rest may only take it to $70K.

But then you dont get the nice interior that green Walkinshaw had, being a Senator originally. You dont get the trick suspension, seeing as how the MRC can go between performance and comfort (how they shouldve done it for all of them IMO) and i think Walkinshaw even gives some warranty.

You could do a upgrade on the interior... Seats about $3000, Door trims pinch them.. New dash ??$?? Maybe around $10,000 for the interior still cheap

Well anything's possible. You'll probably want to upgrade the stereo and speakers, thats for sure

Yes we need some Doof Doof over the Turbo's grunt and monster exhaust.

Most of the cost of the Green GTS/Senator would've been the full respray in a Lambo paint (it's actually the Lambo green) adding the GTS bodykit and having all the custom leather made (I'm pretty sure it's not just the stock leather dyed green)
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Thread Information