Thread: Can Someone Please Help Me Out?

Can Someone Please Help Me Out?

Alright, I'm an absolute idiot with computers. However, I want to give a shot at chopping because I'm good at drawing, so I just finished downloading/installing the 30-day trial of Adobe Photoshop CS2. So I've got all the stuff on my comp, in a folder on my desktop, and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to open the damn program. When I click on the thumbnail that says "Photoshop_CS2," it takes me to a window that says to "Unzip" all my files to a folder (whatever that means), and after I do, nothing has changed. Can anyone please help me out? Sorry if I'm asking really dumb questions, I'm a teenager and should be good with this kind of stuff. Thanks guys.

There should be an option for "Install" in the WinZip toolbar. Click it and it should install. If not, unzip all the files to a folder, and then run the install file within those files.

Yea, I unzipped the files and installed the program, but now that I've done that, I just can't find how to OPEN it. Any further suggestions? If not, no worries, thanks for your help, really.

Assuming you didn't change the file path it will be \Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Photoshop.exe

Assuming you're using windows look in the Start menu -> all programs -> Adobe Photoshop CS2. Or by default you can find the file to start the program in the folder C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Photoshop.exe, if it's not there just search your hard drive for the file Photoshop.exe. If you right click -> copy any of these .exe files you can then paste a shortcut to the desktop for easy access in the future. Hope it helps.

edit: Nice timing 2ndCC!
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

If you managed this, it might be handy to go to www.digimods.co.uk. click on the tutorials button. Follow a few tutorials. It learns you some of the basics of chopping It helped me out pretty well back in the days.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    If you managed this, it might be handy to go to www.digimods.co.uk. click on the tutorials button. Follow a few tutorials. It learns you some of the basics of chopping It helped me out pretty well back in the days.
    Just to not disappoint your followers; you are talking about fifty years ago right? When you mastered the skills of photoshopping.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

YES!! haha thanks guys, i got it now, right on. maybe now i'll post my first HORRIBLE chop so you guys can rip on it for fun really, thanks a lot

Thread Information