View Poll Results: which one will it be?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • F430

30 42.86%
  • 997 Turbo

16 22.86%
  • Gallardo

13 18.57%
  • Z06

7 10.00%
  • M6

4 5.71%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: F430 vs 997 turbo vs Gallardo vs Z06 vs BMW M6

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    I don't like Ferraris, just because I associate them with a-hole owners who need a trophy car for their own pride - and then just stuff it in the garage to impress the neighbors. Ditto for Lambos, and I'd add to that the fact that IMHO Lambos are kind of ugly. BMW's...again, I can't stand their yuppie image + I hear that for a somewhat more workaday marque (compared to Lambo and Ferrari, anyway) they aren't that easy to work on. Definite negative for me. But at least the owners of these drive them more often.

The Porsche and Vette are what's left. Both would be an entertaining drive. I think I like the 911's (sorry, gotta call it a 911!) exterior better, minus the wing (if it has one like the ones I remember seeing when I was younger), but prefer the Vette's interior and exhaust note. And I wish the C6 Vette didn't look so much like the C5 that you can't tell them apart until you see the interior or the headlights. Overall, a tough call between the two.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Based on that criteria, it'd be the F430 for me - I've NEVER seen one in the flesh, and probably the best outright performance (though all of these are at a high level). It's only got gadgets that actually help the driver (as opposed to the M6), it's got so much more depth than the Z06, it's better looking than the 911 - the Lambo runs it the closest.

Sure, it's expensive, but value for money isn't really a consideration when buying cars like this, is it. They're purchases made with the heart, not the head.

However, I'd rather an Aston V8 Vantage than all of these - they're giving one away on Lotto this week, and I'm tryin to persuade my dad to enter the draw........wish me luck
    I am a New Zealander, and I hate Greg Murphy. Yes, we exist.

Thread Information