Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: my mk3 golf gti 16v

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6 View Post
    Tom- at least when I drive fast, I don't risk the lives of important people... and I don't speed in 30mph limits with houses nearby, or in residential areas.
    You are kidding when you say that aren't you?

Driving down the road from yours to my aunties, I'm sure that was over the limit - Residential

Racing around my town, definately way over the limit - Yes for most of it we were being chased by a BMW, but only 'cause you ran.
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

nop nothing on there, and not even in the holy carland : Germany
    24/02/2008: my first drive in a corrado 16, life is finally going somewhere...
    1/07/2008: first drive in a corrado vr6, life peaks here

WWW.AUTOFANS.BE

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall View Post
    You are kidding when you say that aren't you?

Driving down the road from yours to my aunties, I'm sure that was over the limit - Residential

Racing around my town, definately way over the limit - Yes for most of it we were being chased by a BMW, but only 'cause you ran.
    There's a difference between doing it late at night when less people are around, and overtaking ice cream vans when school has just broken out? Your town was, what, 3 a.m.? And it was Christmas Night at 11:30 p.m. at your auntie's- as well as being under the limit for most of it. It's 40 on the long road out, and 30 just before the station.

Next time, I'll stop the car and then leave you to get out to face them, if you want...

EDIT: Oh, and, you'll understand when you can drive...
    Last edited by IWantAnAudiRS6; 06-08-2007 at 01:14 PM.

There's a difference between doing it late at night when less people are around, and overtaking ice cream vans when school has just broken out? Your town was, what, 3 a.m.? And it was Christmas Night at 11:30 p.m. at your auntie's- as well as being under the limit for most of it. It's 40 on the long road out, and 30 just before the station.

Next time, I'll stop the car and then leave you to get out to face them, if you want...

EDIT: Oh, and, you'll understand when you can drive...
    I suppose you do have a point, but it still doesn't mean it's right, although it's fun, you've just got to be extra vigilant.

No! Don't face them, just casually pull forwards, casually turn the car around and proceed to drive off at a normal pace, pulling outta that blind T juntion withought stopping actually almost made me mess my undies!

PS. We need to do that skidding thing accross those front lawns again...

Motion & Emotion

I suppose you do have a point, but it still doesn't mean it's right, although it's fun, you've just got to be extra vigilant.

No! Don't face them, just casually pull forwards, casually turn the car around and proceed to drive off at a normal pace, pulling outta that blind T juntion withought stopping actually almost made me mess my undies!

PS. We need to do that skidding thing accross those front lawns again...
    When you can drive, you'll understand.

You are less likely to mow down a small child or OAP at 3 in the ****ing morning. We only saw that BMW that night- and I fancied my chances running, rather than driving slow, getting overtaken, having the road blocked and then having to run in reverse.

We only saw that BMW that night- and I fancied my chances running, rather than driving slow, getting overtaken, having the road blocked and then having to run in reverse.
    Tell us more, tell us more.

Right, a couple of months ago Sam came down in Kitty at around 3am, we went for a drive around and came back to my town. Sam had become thirsty but sneaking back to my house for a drink was totally risky, so I directed him to the top of a small lane by the towns playpark, skatepark, and common, as there is a waterfountain there. As we were driving up the narrow lane some chavs in a mildly riced E36 BMW 320i/323i/325i Coupe (not sure which) was coming down on the other side, fogs and hi-beams ablaze thus blinding Sam. Sam gives the BMW a few flashes of his lights but still they continue to leave them, a couple of minutes later, we're parked up by a tree beside the fountain eating Twix's and the BMW come flying around the corner and up the hill, having registered what it was we jumped back in Kitty and locked the doors. BMW comes into the little carpark and turns to face us. Sam kicks Kitty into action, slots Reverse and mashes throttle, swings back into a driveway, selects First and boom, 60bhp vs 220?bhp begins...

Out of the lane to the main road I direct Sam towards the little, narrow back alleys of the town, lights off we enter them, BMW still following, round a bakc alley behind the old market square we lose the BMW (or so we thought...) we hid behind a conveniently parked Mitubishi L200 Animal, sitting, waiting. Having decided that to coast is clear we back out from behind te 'bishi and proceed to the end of the alley, as we're looking to check for any cars BAM lights on and the BMW comes towards us, Sam flicks Kitty into Second and boots it, the race through town comences...

Accross the bridge into my vilage I take Sam to side roads, ducking down these we loose the BMW who flies right past my house on its way to Haslemere thinking it was still after us, but waking my parents. As Sam pulls up in the road opposite mine my parents are just falling back to sleeps, I get out of his car and begin crossing the road as Sam pulls away at full throttle homeward bound, again waking the 'rents up and bringing them to the window where they see me entering the front garden via the gate...

The End.

Motion & Emotion

Heh, nice story

I just hate people like that. Why do they even do it ? What's the damn point. Look cool with your equally retarded friends ?

At least we totally owned them. 60bhp 1.1 Frenchie vs some 220? bhp Bavarian monstrosity...

Motion & Emotion

At least we totally owned them. 60bhp 1.1 Frenchie vs some 220? bhp Bavarian monstrosity...
    190bhp at most.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

BMW N00B. Thanks, 60bhp > 190bhp

Motion & Emotion

BMW N00B. Thanks, 60bhp > 190bhp
    And if it was the 320i no more than 150bhp.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    And if it was the 320i no more than 150bhp.
    Yep, Sam. With the lower weight of the 206 and the superior agility of the FWD, you should have lost them on the first couple of corners. If it wasn't for your weight...
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis View Post
    Yep, Sam. With the lower weight of the 206 and the superior agility of the FWD, you should have lost them on the first couple of corners. If it wasn't for your weight...
    ... Damn you!

Well, I suspect they were drunk. It was fun, though...

No no no no no, It was f***ing scary!

Motion & Emotion

Thread Information