Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Enzo Crash (Caught on tape!)

Ferrari is supposed to approve these people to even get an enzo. Maybe next time they will think twice.

Wonder if Eddie went back to get another Ferrari, would they approve him to get one. (If there were any enzo's that came up for sale). But thats probably up to the seller.

And to add.... No Jerry Sienfeld is not funny. I did hear that he own's a few Porsche's, Including I think, a Carrera GT.

eh, thats comedian's for ya!
    Last edited by Equinox; 03-27-2007 at 11:30 AM.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
    Ferrari is supposed to approve these people to even get an enzo. Maybe next time they will think twice.

Wonder if Eddie went back to get another Ferrari, would they approve him to get one. (If there were any enzo's that came up for sale). But thats probably up to the seller.
    Ferrari only approves the original buyers of the car. If they decide to sell it after purchase, Ferrari has no say in their qualifications. Plus, I don't think it was Eddie's car, unless I'm mistaken.

i wanna see the face of the guy behind the wall at the same moment

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

And to add.... No Jerry Sienfeld is not funny. I did hear that he own's a few Porsche's, Including I think, a Carrera GT.

eh, thats comedian's for ya!
    it wasnt eddies car, it was one used for the movie.

and yeah, seinfeld owns a few porsches. i think its around 50 or so. and he wrecked a buddy of his' CGT. there was a thread on that a few months ago, check it out.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Plus, I don't think it was Eddie's car, unless I'm mistaken.
    It was the producer's, Daniel Sadek's car.

You can see more details about the crash in the news clip on the same site (the one with the side shot of the Enzo on the thumbnail).

Daniels comment:
    "I'm speechless about that because.. I really liked the car... but.. it is what it is."

Also, since they were mentioned it got me thinking, why does Jermaine Dupri and Lil Bow Wow exist??
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by Pando View Post
    Daniels comment: "it is what it is."
    Wow. I'm impressed by how calm he is. All things considered, I was expecting the owner to be infuriated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pando View Post
    Also, since they were mentioned it got me thinking, why does Jermaine Dupri and Lil Bow Wow exist??
    They exist because there is no god.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

brother really cant drive
    Once fanboyism infects you it impares all your judgement.
    It's like being drunk, you lack common sense and everyone laughs at you.

Fark in heck.

How many cars must suffer for this POS film?
    They trash a Diablo VT, send a Porsche CGT over a cliff, this Enzo just bit a wall during promotion...it probably goes on, I haven't seen the whole thing yet.

Some things just aren't worth it y'know?
    Horsepower wins races. Torque pulls trailers.

http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg <Live cast from the 'Ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tiv View Post
    Wow. I'm impressed by how calm he is. All things considered, I was expecting the owner to be infuriated.
    Well, what can he do, they were partly promoting his movie, the car was definitely insured and it actually gives free promotion for the movie as well. Anger would probably be the first thought, but not the most logical as I'm sure things will work out. He did look upset and almost had tears in the eyes in the interview, which wasn't directly after the crash anyway, so who knows what rage outbursts he has gone through before then.

On a side note it was said that they destroyed two Carrera GT's during the filming of the movie.
    - Are YOU listed? -

ouch! kill that guy!
    In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. -Tony Montana

I think the problem was that the Enzo wasn't "ridin high".
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

The stars were to race in cars used in the film "Redline" opening April 13. The movie is about the high-end world of high-performance sports cars and gambling and men with big egos.
    Hmm sounds like a winner...

Just saw this today... painful to watch.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by ADRENALINE View Post
    Anybody who posts rubbish like "I hope he dies" needs to grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by sicilian973-2 View Post
    he ruined my life.i have hate for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by hec16 View Post
    ouch! kill that guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    What a ****ing moron, every time i watched it i just wanted to kick that ****ers teeth in, what a ****ing idiot...
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    His ****ing attitude at the end, likes its just a joke, like hes the shit, i just wanna stomp his face in...
    Self-pwnage rulez.
    - Are YOU listed? -

Falls Church (home), Charlottesville (college), Virginia, USA
    From LeftLaneNews, including another quote by the car's owner.

Comedian Eddie Griffin crashed a rare $1.2 million Ferrari Enzo into a concrete barrier during a practice run for a charity race on Monday. The event was planned to promote the upcoming film "Redline," which centers on a group of rich men who race expensive supercars to the limit.

The movie's tagline is "Fear Nothing. Risk Everything," and the film features several crashes of actual cars. Two Porsche Carrera GTs were destroyed during filming.

The Enzo was owned by "Redline" producer and real estate investor Daniel Sadek. Several supercars owned by Sadek — including the Enzo — appear in the movie.

Sadek hoped to create some hype when he announced his own $400,000 Porsche would be destroyed in the film. "We don't want to do CGI. We thought it would create some hype. People will know we're destroying a real Porsche — not a model, but a real one." Sadek said at the time.

Sadek might not have cared about his Porsche, but Monday's Enzo wrecked was a harder pill to swallow. "I'm glad Eddie came out of the crash OK, but my dream car got destroyed," Sadek said. "I went to my trailer for about 15 minutes and I thought, there’s people dying every day. A lot of worse things are happening in the world."

"Undercover Brother's good at karate and all the rest of that, but the brother can't drive," Griffin said.
    It sucks (and hurts to watch), but things could be worse.
    UCP's biggest (only?) fan of the '74-'76 Mercury Cougar.
    UCP's proudest owner of a '74 Cougar

My favorite color is chrome.

Thread Information