Thread: An AE86 drifting and a "Initial D3" video game record time.

An AE86 drifting and a "Initial D3" video game record time.

An AE86 drifting and a "Initial D3" video game record time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgfcXcTX4Og
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

From the images and the steering wheel movements, that looks like a very bad game.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

It is. I played it omce whilst waiting at the movies, all I had to do was hold down the throttle and throw the wheel around

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    That AE86 handles like a F1, 146km/h on a hairpin............might as well play Ridge Racer.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    It is. I played it omce whilst waiting at the movies, all I had to do was hold down the throttle and throw the wheel around
    You were probably playing the easy track.

With that said, I did the same thing in a Evolution VII at an arcade at a similar track. Full throttle, throw the wheel.

The reason that car can do that in the game is because the hero of the manga uses a highly modified AE86 to smoke everything from Cappucinos to Evolution VIs in the touge. So, to keep the original feel of the manga, the AE86 also needs to have superhuman capabilities.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Initial D = retarded.

This is an interesting video of CKF. I do not know his real name but I know CKF has 5 world records for Initial D v3. In my opinion, the Asian music is brilliant as well. CKF is from Hong Kong, China.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tumY6iPwwtE

15 star Bunta on the Expert Irohazaka course - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xajvfJagBg
    Last edited by john14; 04-28-2007 at 01:25 PM.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

Thread Information