Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Muslim Extremist's strike

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen View Post
    I can make that call as well.
    So what is your point, How else would Al-qaida claim responsibility, not much different of those videos that were sent by osama.
    The organization claimed responsibility for it, it does not need a forensic team to decide who's guilty or not when we have a confession does it.

besides if they are always the ones who commit such crimes in the country, it is most likely they are the ones committed this crime as well.
    Last edited by kigango123; 04-11-2007 at 01:42 PM.
    Once fanboyism infects you it impares all your judgement.
    It's like being drunk, you lack common sense and everyone laughs at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen View Post
    I can make that call as well.
    I did make that call.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by kigango123 View Post
    So what is your point, How else would Al-qaida claim responsibility, not much different of those videos that were sent by osama.
    The organization claimed responsibility for it, it does not need a forensic team to decide who's guilty or not when we have a confession does it.
    That's a bit naive of you. It is pretty obvious that it is Al-Qaida's best interest to make us believe that they are still alive and capable of idiotic attacks. So this call is probably good for them rather than bad.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

http://www.jamestown.org/terrorism/n...icleid=2369718
    -Attack on millitary post
    http://counterterrorismblog.org/2006...for_terror.php
    - Attack on contractor bus

there are others i still cant find
    but my point is this, after all the attacks it has done, it is a moot point to ask who is to blame. what we need to do is to stop who we see is to blame

ps: Al-qaida is just a name they have taken for strategic purposes. In northern africa, their identifing name is GSPC

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tiv View Post
    If you don't mind my asking, what is there to be sceptical of?
    Well, i remember watching this show. I'm not saying i believe 9/11 is a conspiracy, but i remember watching a show about it a long time ago. I remember one thing more than the rest, though, because one of the "Muslim" men who was said to be involved in the attack was out parting the night before and came back to where he lived drunk.
    Also, i remember watching a video taken at the time during which the person videoing said "it looked like a military plane", and the whole Plane into DC thing etc... And some other little stuff. However, i'm not at all certain, i just remember watching a show a few years ago about it and that made me think.

However, my main, and the important, point is that these people are just retards who aren't actually Muslims.
    Suicide + Murder = Heaven?! Yeah f*ckin right...W*nkers
    Last edited by Street_Dreamer; 04-11-2007 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
    Well, i remember watching this show. I'm not saying i believe 9/11 is a conspiracy, but i remember watching a show about it a long time ago. I remember one thing more than the rest, though, because one of the "Muslim" men who was said to be involved in the attack was out parting the night before and came back to where he lived drunk.
    Also, i remember watching a video taken at the time during which the person videoing said "it looked like a military plane", and the whole Plane into DC thing etc... And some other little stuff. However, i'm not at all certain, i just remember watching a show a few years ago about it and that made me think.

However, my main, and the important, point is that these people are just retards who aren't actually Muslims.
    Suicide + Murder = Heaven?! Yeah f*ckin right...W*nkers
    cmon, of all the things to be skeptical of! each man who dies doing stuff for allah gets 72 virgins. even that offer entices you, who is to say all the muslims with sand in their buttcracks , and forbiden to have sex will not be drooling at the offer (quick reference to southpark)

p.s. allah must have a virgin factory up there due to the current increase in suicide bombers

lol. sorry, i couldn't help myself. It cracks me up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    lol. sorry, i couldn't help myself. It cracks me up.
    Haha, thats a good one

They struck Kenya's American embassy in 1998 followed by
    Strike in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, 9/11,
    And now, they have bombed another country, algeria

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6544437.stm

The ever American trend of "if all else fails, blame the Muslims"...

probably because its practically always their fault, if not the germans or the communists

just because responsibility has been claimed does not mean they've done the work. it's so easy to do so without having to put in the hard yards.

who cares who's done it - why should they be given airtime for their bad behaviour? lets focus on the poor victims - innocents who did not deserve what's happened.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

well, in iraq the civilians have it worst and both american and the local fighters' are both guilty of bad behavior, and all we see is airtime for both their stories', in fact so much airtime that the world is beginning to be as indifferent toward iraq as they are toward israel and palestine. it reminds me of this funny/but sad/but true picture of the contemporary policy towards islam.

also reminds me of someone's funny sig that read something like: 'I don't tolerate intolerance'.

edit: it was actually 'Why tolerate Intolerance'

I think its a policy which both sides are guilty of.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by aiasib; 04-12-2007 at 01:55 AM. Reason: sig correction

cmon, of all the things to be skeptical of! each man who dies doing stuff for allah gets 72 virgins. even that offer entices you, who is to say all the muslims with sand in their buttcracks , and forbiden to have sex will not be drooling at the offer (quick reference to southpark)

p.s. allah must have a virgin factory up there due to the current increase in suicide bombers
    typical red neck sh*t...killing innocent people is just plain wrong so what about the thousands that the West has murdered in Iraq and Afganistan?? Dont keep blaming Islam the stupid brainwashed minority DO NOT represent the majority...
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    The ever American trend of "if all else fails, blame the Muslims"...
    dude, they admited blame for it, plain and simple. No words put in their mouth, No strecthing of the truth, just going with the plain confession.

how many times do i have to repeat that

Quote Originally Posted by Clique View Post
    typical red neck sh*t...killing innocent people is just plain wrong so what about the thousands that the West has murdered in Iraq and Afganistan?? Dont keep blaming Islam the stupid brainwashed minority DO NOT represent the majority...
    i was making a joke related to southpark, a show you obviously dont watch

Thread Information