Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Please, be careful

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post
    Yep.I'm young and drive a modified import. I've been followed by the cops.I've been pulled over late at night. Never gave a cop a reason to rough me up; never been roughed up. I've never been searched for drugs but I've had "random" drug tests at school and work. And "random" isn't really random.

Blame the white man.

A. You drive a modified import, the first that that goes off in someones mind when they see one is "racer", and a car is something you choose.

B. Most black people DONT give a reason to be roughed up, its just done so because, well, power corrupts and black people remain the most hated racial group today.

C. Random drug tests are different from getting stopped, in group numbers, all of whom happen to be black, and searched for drugs, weapons, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    No, he didnt even say that, he generalized, and when a black person is picked up they pick up anyone, because to racist white person all black people look the same, then they ****ing manhandle them, ive seen it, ive experienced it, so dont ****ing talk to me like it doesnt happen and whatever happens is deserved...
    The Black/African American community isn't the only group, Asians also get treated differently. My father got rear ended by some white girl and the cop acted like my dad did it even though the girl admitted fault.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    The Black/African American community isn't the only group, Asians also get treated differently. My father got rear ended by some white girl and the cop acted like my dad did it even though the girl admitted fault.
    Exactly, its wrong no matter WHAT group its towards. Black people are all gangbanging, liquor store robbing, morons, Asians are rude, Jews are cheap and weak, Muslims are terrorists, the list is long, theres not excuse for racism or bigotry...

Because its racial profiling...
    so? lebanese youths form gangs/deal drugs/mug/people, this is common, as always, it's the minority that ruins it for the wider community.
    they also make great kebabs. is this profiling?
    Not its a Russian compilation of several martial arts, its taught to Spetsnaz...

A. You drive a modified import, the first that that goes off in someones mind when they see one is "racer", and a car is something you choose.
    haha, i got followed and pulled over in my hand me down VN commodore because VN commodores are the most stolen cars here (usually by young people; in fact, that very car had been stolen months before). The cops pulled up next to me when i stopped at a video store to ask questions and to see my license. Wait! I should have gotten angry because that's stereotyping and discrimination
    C. Random drug tests are different from getting stopped, in group numbers, all of whom happen to be black, and searched for drugs, weapons, etc....
    i get searched for weapons sometimes. big deal maybe it's because i look suspicious sometimes lmao
    Last edited by clutch-monkey; 04-14-2007 at 06:47 PM.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    so? lebanese youths form gangs/deal drugs/mug/people, this is common, as always, it's the minority that ruins it for the wider community.
    they also make great kebabs. is this profiling?

haha, i got followed and pulled over in my hand me down VN commodore because VN commodores are the most stolen cars here (usually by young people; in fact, that very car had been stolen months before). The cops pulled up next to me when i stopped at a video store to ask questions and to see my license. Wait! I should have gotten angry because that's stereotyping and discrimination

i get searched for weapons sometimes. big deal maybe it's because i look suspicious sometimes lmao

Bullshit, **** you you ****ing cunt, its NOT minorities that ruin it for the wider community, you seem to forget that its white people that slaughtered THOUSANDS of minorities for the land they live on.

Perphaps your car matched the description of a stolen Commodore, did they rough you up, im guessing not.

And third, yeah, you shouda been, if you look dodgy then you should get checked out, and you got stopped for looking suspicious, NOT for being whatever color you are...

Oh, yeah, and Spetsnaz happen to be one of the most successful special forces in the world, not to mention one of the toughest...

I'm pretty sure he meant it's the minority of minorities that ruin it for the wider community of minorities.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post
    I'm pretty sure he meant it's the minority of minorities that ruin it for the wider community of minorities.

Thats not what he said...

Thats not what he said...
    well at least quiggs know's what i meant... i didn't even think of it the way you took it until you went off. so who's the racist now?
    Perphaps your car matched the description of a stolen Commodore, did they rough you up, im guessing not.
    no because i did everything they asked rather than acting up and going off at them..
    And third, yeah, you shouda been, if you look dodgy then you should get checked out, and you got stopped for looking suspicious, NOT for being whatever color you are...
    i was with my parents last time i got checked for weapons too haha
    Oh, yeah, and Spetsnaz happen to be one of the most successful special forces in the world, not to mention one of the toughest...
    unfortunately given their funding (or lack thereof) i doubt if they can be considered the a premier special forces group anymore
    Last edited by clutch-monkey; 04-14-2007 at 07:02 PM.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

well at least quiggs know's what i meant... i didn't even think of it the way you took it until you went off. so who's the racist now?
    Oh god, how DARE i take a badly written statement from a racist as racist...

Most beatings by law ENFORCEMENT on minorities is because the cops become rough with them FIRST, NOT the other way around.

The weapons check with your parents is bollocks, no, it shouldnt have happened, but like you said, you were acting dodgy.

And actually its hard to find out ANYTHING about the Spetsnazs current operations, so im going by previous ones...
    Last edited by MadMax13; 04-14-2007 at 07:06 PM.

Oh god, how DARE i take a badly written statement from a racist as racist...
    i'm racist because my friend got beaten by some lebanese (and he's turkish lol)?
    Most beatings by law ENFORCEMENT on minorities is because the cops become rough with them FIRST, NOT the other way around.
    i wouldn't know; the laws are pretty strict but if we're still talking lebanese both sides show a lot of disrepect to each other, the stuff that gets on the news is pretty sick (spitting on cops etc)
    The weapons check with your parents is bollocks, no, it shouldnt have happened, but like you said, you were acting dodgy.
    hahaha yeah, it wa spretty funny because i got singled out from a fairly large group... they said they'd test my clothing for gunpowder residue (i go the rifle range fairly often lmao)
    And actually its hard to find out ANYTHING about the Spetsnazs current operations, so im going by previous ones...
    i have heard little from chechnya but afghanistan they had some good operations (apart fromt he incident on the plateau where an officer forgot to put a suppressor on his rifle )

Sam, just admit it. You're racist. I knew it from the first time I talked to you. You've hated me since day one.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

you guys are crazy

i'm racist because my friend got beaten by some lebanese (and he's turkish lol)?

i wouldn't know; the laws are pretty strict but if we're still talking lebanese both sides show a lot of disrepect to each other, the stuff that gets on the news is pretty sick (spitting on cops etc)

hahaha yeah, it wa spretty funny because i got singled out from a fairly large group... they said they'd test my clothing for gunpowder residue (i go the rifle range fairly often lmao)

i have heard little from chechnya but afghanistan they had some good operations (apart fromt he incident on the plateau where an officer forgot to put a suppressor on his rifle )
    Your statement was, it was generalizing that if a mugging occurs its a person of Lebanese decent.

I know, spitting is foul, and i also know that disrespect comes from both sides, im not defending that. However i watched the riots after that beach beating in Australia and the statements that were made by several Aussies were EXACTLY like the ones made my racist Americans when they talk about immigrants coming to the US.

Testing your clothes for gunpowder residue is just getting outlandish and those cops were clearly out of line and singleing you out for something more than that.

When i think of Spetsnaz i think about their 175 pound pack climb up the side of a mountain to assualt a compound at the top. And i have no idea how you could forget to put a suppressor on your rifle, if it was an AK then you cant miss one of those, theyre like having a ****ing sewage pipe stuck to the end of your rifle...

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra View Post
    Sam, just admit it. You're racist. I knew it from the first time I talked to you. You've hated me since day one.

Your statement was, it was generalizing that if a mugging occurs its a person of Lebanese decent.
    they have got a reputation for it, for a reason, it's not like i came up with it all on my own.
    i forgive them because their kebabs are tasty
    When i think of Spetsnaz i think about their 175 pound pack climb up the side of a mountain to assualt a compound at the top. And i have no idea how you could forget to put a suppressor on your rifle, if it was an AK then you cant miss one of those, theyre like having a ****ing sewage pipe stuck to the end of your rifle...
    iirc they'd climbed up the side of a plateau at night to attack a mujahadeen encampment, and the officer either lost or forgot to put the suppressor on, alerting the whole encampment.

Thread Information