Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another (Almost) School Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Big man behind the safety of the computer monitor! Since we're playing the I'm a tough guy game, I'm 7 feet tall, and weigh 270 lbs of pure muscle.
    What the **** does that have to do with anything???. If you study Phsychology you can tell, for the most part. They teach you that people can even inflict suicidal actions on themselves and be bullshitting, like slitting their wrists. A lot of people slit their wrists, however, not deeply enough to do any serious damage, which means they arent serious, however people take it that they are...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Big man behind the safety of the computer monitor! Since we're playing the I'm a tough guy game, I'm 7 feet tall, and weigh 270 lbs of pure muscle.
    I'm bigger i'm 8.8 300kg of iron man I have to sleep on the floor and my cars weight is 1700kg but factory it was 1330kg before i sat in it i drive in the rear seat. It's hard meeting girls they think i always look down on them.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    What the **** does that have to do with anything???. If you study Phsychology you can tell, for the most part. They teach you that people can even inflict suicidal actions on themselves and be bullshitting, like slitting their wrists. A lot of people slit their wrists, however, not deeply enough to do any serious damage, which means they arent serious, however people take it that they are...
    You don't need to study Psychology to read people.. For some of us it's a natural talent.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden View Post
    You don't need to study Psychology to read people.. For some of us it's a natural talent.
    From a body language standpoint some is common sense, however the phsychological motivation of someones actions is a little harder unless you know what to look for...

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    From a body language standpoint some is common sense, however the phsychological motivation of someones actions is a little harder unless you know what to look for...
    I don't even need to see body language i can pick someone by something they have said or done, To pick a liar it's very easy they open there mouths lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden View Post
    I don't even need to see body language i can pick someone by something they have said or done, To pick a liar it's very easy they open there mouths lol.
    A little more complex than that...

If you say so but ive never been wrong.. Ask my mum noone can pull a fast one on me i always get them in the end and they come clean. Something i have always been good at since i was a child because i found people untrustworthy and deceiving to me growing up.
    In a couple of talks i could probably pick a person fault.
    I have even picked my own out if you could call it a fault or a compensation more likely.
    I just don't speak very much i tend to listen and learn before i can put myself out a little.
    I knew a guy that would rub his hands when he was excited by something, My mum talks louder when nerves and worked up. I knew another guy that stuttered when he was flustered. And a stutterer that didn't stutter at all when mad. Another guy when he was hurt by something said would go quite for 20 seconds till he was over it and be normal again. You pick stuff up from people you just need to work it out and not talking helps.. Sometimes the evil eye doesn't mean evil.

Quote Originally Posted by scottie300z View Post
    and why did the kids who got caught at the train station of pictures of students? I mean if they have specific targets im sure they would know them well enough to not need pictures, afterall they go to the same school and know them enough to single them out.
    true, but what's so sick about this is that one or more of those kids actually doesn't go to my high school, he attends the MIDDLE SCHOOL (so young!) that's adjacent to my school. we share the same big field, and the schools are separated by a fence. so 1) they wouldn't know who to look for and 2) even if they did, that job is NOT something you want to screw up... (or do in the first place obviously)

P.S. for those Google Earthians on the site, the coordinates for my school are:
    Latitude: 38°32'57.00"N
    Longitude: 121°29'37.18"W

Just in case you want to check it out
    Last edited by TVRs4eva; 04-28-2007 at 10:55 AM.
    Reutlingen/ San Francisco

Thread Information