Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another (Almost) School Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    Multiple killings are looked at harder - if he was just a single killer he'd be free by now. knowing our all forgiving legal system.

still, he is a right royal toolbag.
    Your being to kind..

If caught say after 1 murder then free he would re offend.. But in the way he went about it was sickening there's no place for people like that anywhere, So lets build a jail on the moon and ship them all off there.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden View Post
    Your being to kind..
    Wouter didn't post that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Wouter didn't post that?
    He's sleeping
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Falls Church (home), Charlottesville (college), Virginia, USA
    Earlier this week a student was arrested at UVA when someone reported a student with a gun. It turned out the weapon was an unloaded plastic BB gun, but he's still in big trouble.

Bringing a projectile weapon of any kind onto grounds is prohibited, but apparently they "were filming a class project, which included the use of a gun." In that case, "if students had a need to use such a prop on Grounds, they must first notify their professor of the use of the prop and receive permission from the administration. If students obtain permission from these two sources, they must finally notify University police." None of these steps appear to have been taken.

The whole story:http://www.cavalierdaily.com/CVArtic...30319&pid=1587
    UCP's biggest (only?) fan of the '74-'76 Mercury Cougar.
    UCP's proudest owner of a '74 Cougar

My favorite color is chrome.

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    What is so wrong with our society that kids feel the need to kill other kids? I mean really, what has given them the idea that these people are so alien, so hateful, so much the ENEMY that they feel the need to destroy them? What is going on here?
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft View Post
    What is so wrong with our society that kids feel the need to kill other kids? I mean really, what has given them the idea that these people are so alien, so hateful, so much the ENEMY that they feel the need to destroy them? What is going on here?
    You always have something interesting to say and this time is no different. Allow me to let you know that we're not all that bad! However, there are definitely some of 'us' that need their heads sorting out. A friend of mine once got stabbed because he "looked at me funny" (what the bloke who did it told the police). In actual fact, my friend was minding his own business.

Unfortunately society is changing in ways that it shouldn't be. People can blame video games and violent films all they want- it's the savage mentality of some people that used to be repressed by society. Kids here hang around in 'packs' and will happily treat anyone they see fit as common vermin, when it is they who are the vermin. I don't feel safe in my own town, at college unless I have people with me I trust, or at work, to be honest.

The problem is people just don't care anymore. I have seen programmes where parents couldn't give a toss about their kids running amuck, and in some worrying cases actually promote it.

They were probably exactly that, wannabes, they most likely wouldnt have done shit, its one thing to aquire the kit, its another thing to perform when the time comes. Typical American kids..

There are some people in my school that deserved to be shot imo. You can say I'm crazy or whatever but if you've seen these people in action you'd think they deserve it too. Especially this one kid who tried to mouth off to my girlfriend not knowing that I was her boyfriend. Poor sucker nearly got his legs broken, he could never look her in face again.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    They were probably exactly that, wannabes, they most likely wouldnt have done shit, its one thing to aquire the kit, its another thing to perform when the time comes. Typical American kids..
    You are so fu*cking worthless.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Don't be a d****ebag. You are partially right but it seems that you want gun threats to escalate into violence.

Some c**ts have been robbing people outside of the school and someone idiot brought a freakin' switchblade for protection.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Douche bag is censored...?
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Wait... what can I say without getting banned?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

I bet you wont get a warning for that...

And no, i dont want violence to escalate, but unlike Americans i have the common sense and knowhow to spot a serious threat and a wannabe, someone whos going to actuall go apeshit and someone whos simply bullshitting. Yeah, the guys shoulda been stopped, and should be given some sort of punishment, i was simply pointing out that they were most likely another one of those groups of kids that talk big and show what shit they have but arent REALLY going to do anything...

And no, i dont want violence to escalate, but unlike Americans i have the common sense and knowhow to spot a serious threat and a wannabe, someone whos going to actuall go apeshit and someone whos simply bullshitting. Yeah, the guys shoulda been stopped, and should be given some sort of punishment, i was simply pointing out that they were most likely another one of those groups of kids that talk big and show what shit they have but arent REALLY going to do anything...
    Big man behind the safety of the computer monitor! Since we're playing the I'm a tough guy game, I'm 7 feet tall, and weigh 270 lbs of pure muscle.

Thread Information