Thread: Magics - Discuss - Explain

Magics - Discuss - Explain

From what i read, these are all tricks, illusions. But, HOW?

Well, after the David Blaine heat, I've again catch up with this guy's street magic. Cyril, a Japanese street magician or illusionist.

I guess we could start each trick by trick, and members would attempt to scientifically, logically discuss how the tricks was done. I'm completely blown away by them, and since reading a couple of threads, knowing people here aren't the average Joes, perhaps we might be able to solve a few of these misery misteries?

(Calling our fellow scientists, Matra, Hightower, Kooper..)

1 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=IzJckMU2gnE (Glass)
    2 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=7lO7bnSy-Eo (Shadow)
    3 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=omGm6hd-ZWQ (Lacoste)
    4 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=OsmaLFIlLMA (Spiderman)

How?
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

In the aquarium one, I'm not sure how exactly he got the card through the glass, but in the part where he puts his arm through the glass, there's probably a false section that he slides up to reveal a hole he can fit his arm through.

Going back to the thrown 3 of clubs, he may have staged the trick before hand by using the girl as a witness, telling her to sign the card the same way prior to showing the audience. Then, he could have placed it in the aquarium behind some kind of electromagnetic glass that turns opaque/translucent with the help of current.

I got the answers to all of them

1. Magic
    2. Magic
    3. Magic
    4. Magic

Your welcome.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    In the aquarium one, I'm not sure how exactly he got the card through the glass, but in the part where he puts his arm through the glass, there's probably a false section that he slides up to reveal a hole he can fit his arm through.

Going back to the thrown 3 of clubs, he may have staged the trick before hand by using the girl as a witness, telling her to sign the card the same way prior to showing the audience. Then, he could have placed it in the aquarium behind some kind of electromagnetic glass that turns opaque/translucent with the help of current.
    Wrong. It's the fish. The fish are in on the act. The fisher are trained forgers. It's pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini View Post
    Wrong. It's the fish. The fish are in on the act. The fisher are trained forgers. It's pretty obvious.
    Ugh, I'm so stupid. The answer was right under my nose too...

it's just a damn some kind of tv trick... or maybe he signed a deal with satan?
    12 cylinders or walk!

It's always the damn fish.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

what you guys mean? the fish? i dont quite get it.
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolstadt View Post
    Vhekc out at 1:39 he has jsut palemd and passed the card to an assistant.
    Whilst everyoen is wathcing the magician his assistant will put the card into a mechaism which will insert the card inside the aquariam and onto the glass ( easiest way would be a complete plate that moves up into place as he flicks the cards )
    As stated before the "glass" on the reverse side clearly has a movable hard section and a seperable membrane.
    Good illusion, shame about the obvious palming
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information