Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Best way to commit suicide?

Quote Originally Posted by Lets Gekiga In View Post
    I heard most of Montreal is bilingual or there are a lot of bilingual sections. But I would like to fit in a lot more and learn French.
    When I lived in Shannonville, Canada, near Toronto, I met a lot of French Canadians. They are billingual, but I noticed they prefer speaking French. Besides, being billingual opens a lot of doors. Believe me, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami View Post
    When I lived in Shannonville, Canada, near Toronto, I met a lot of French Canadians. They are billingual, but I noticed they prefer speaking French. Besides, being billingual opens a lot of doors. Believe me, I know.
    I think French in general is cool. I cannot wait until I get a chance to learn.

I imagine being immersed in French Canadian culture will probably help a lot too!
    "He who has overcome his fears will truly be free."

I think French in general is cool. I cannot wait until I get a chance to learn.

I imagine being immersed in French Canadian culture will probably help a lot too!
    Of course, when you live in a country for an extented time with a language different from your own, you'll be surprised how fast you pick it up. Good to see a different outlook dude. Best of luck!!

Of course, when you live in a country for an extented time with a language different from your own, you'll be surprised how fast you pick it up. Good to see a different outlook dude. Best of luck!!
    Thanks, I really appreciate it! Six classes left (over the course of a year) and then I'll be looking for careers at the same time and then something will work out career wise.
    "He who has overcome his fears will truly be free."

Thanks, I really appreciate it! Six classes left (over the course of a year) and then I'll be looking for careers at the same time and then something will work out career wise.
    Good to see you've stopped talking about suicide mate.

A colleague of mine, the nicest, friendliest, most well-adjusted guy imaginable (or so we all thought), did the deed when his wife of many years left him and also took his 2 kids far, far away. He just disappeared one day and family, friends and police, searched the country for him for about 2 weeks. Eventually they found him at home! He'd climbed into the roof space of his house and shot himself, the smell finally led to his discovery. Suicide is a total waste and hurts the people who care about you the most, they'll never really get over it.

You won't be able to get your mind right while you're experiencing the symptoms of anxiety/depression, so get yourself off to a psychiatrist who can treat you with medication to stop your boat rocking, while a psychologist helps you through the mental trauma.

This may be a car forum, but there's plenty people here who will help you through the foggy days and back into the sunlight. They certainly helped me through some very dark days.

One day at a time and good luck.
    Doug

We start any venture with a full bag of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before we empty the bag of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Heh, I wish that was true. But in honesty, my father and I had a rather large conflict that ended badly, so were still not talking.
    I was just trying to "brake the ice". I'm sure you will overcome that, cause you're clever.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Damn, you've been through a lot of incredibly tough moments in your life Slick, and you still managed to turn into a great person. My respects to you mate.
    I don't know about being a great person but thanks.. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, Sounds funny but it's pretty true.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden View Post
    I don't know about being a great person but thanks..
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden View Post
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, Sounds funny but it's pretty true.
    I know what you mean, this ordeal with my business, my dad's heart attack and all the rest that has happened at the same time has either made me stronger...or showed me what I'm made of.

The worst thing we can do is give up, hell, if you're gonna go down, go down swinging!!!

I know what you mean, this ordeal with my business, my dad's heart attack and all the rest that has happened at the same time has either made me stronger...or showed me what I'm made of.
    Probably both because to be stronger it takes some time, But if your made of the good stuff it comes through when the chips are down.

The worst thing we can do is give up, hell, if you're gonna go down, go down swinging!!!
    Hell yeah! never say die.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

I find the title of this thread disturbing. Not for the obvious reasons, but rather because I've contemplated this very subject many times myself, as I believe others have as well.

The best way to commit suicide without actually committing suicide is to kill off whatever you feel isn't working of yourself. No physical action is required.

What I mean is if you feel like you've reached a dead-end, drop the baggage. Become someone else and start afresh. Where you would normally let certain things bother you, become someone who feeds on those very same things. If a girl has left you broken-hearted, become someone who simply says "lots of fish in the sea " instead of pondering where you went wrong. If you feel lonely, remember that most of the truly great visionaries and leaders of this world were always meant to walk alone. Whatever your qualms, make them your strengths.

It's hard, yes, but it can be done.

People can change in spite of what you might have heard, and if so, why not change and in the process kill off the things of yourself that led you to asking the question you've asked here?

Things are always worse than they appear at first glance. Just remember that there is nothing you cannot overcome. If you do not believe that, start believing it.

Since I feel this last post from Kooper is a nice one to end a thread and the purpose of the thread was achieved (helping LGI to cheer up and look at the bright side of life), we have consider it better to be closed.

Other threads with a more positive approach can be open at any time to keep the conversation on.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Thread Information