Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Best way to commit suicide?

Quote Originally Posted by SLANDREW View Post
    SUICIDE is the answer to nothing!
    Thanks for creating another account, Andrew G.

Have fun getting your IP banned.

if you commit suicide you are hurting a lot more then yourself. your hurting your friends, family, and god (if you believe in god oof course). not to mention you are being the biggest pussy in the world takin the easy way out. dont solve your problems by running away from them, look them in the eye and then beat their arses, dont let them beat yours.

if you are just some little punk trying to get attnetion or feeling sorry for yourself, suicide is not something to joke about.

9mm to the head.

'Cause suicide is painless, it brings on many changes and I can take or leave it if I please.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

I really appreciate all the advice guys. I still definitely have that appointment set up for Wednesday since I still believe I have a lot of issues other than just being about a girl (not being able to sleep, not being able to function, if I do sleep it's on a couch, etc.). I have a really difficult time with handling stress and maybe by going to this counseling appointment or sessions I'll be able to straighten everything out.

I really wish I could tell them that I am thinking about suicide, but I don't know if I feel comfortable enough to tell them about that because my friend Chris actually told people that before and it ended up with him being put in a padded room with somebody else (a person out of their mind) who said crazy and scary things.

But at the same time I want to be as truthful as possible because I want to get over this.
    "He who has overcome his fears will truly be free."

Quote Originally Posted by Lets Gekiga In View Post
    I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can barely breathe, I can't function. I've been doing this for over a month now and I still cannot do anything about it.

I plan on seeing a counselor on Wednesday, so I guess I'll see how that goes first.
    I'm going to say something that i have never spoke of before and find it hard to public.

I lost my father when i was 4 he had been sick with cancer for many years. then my grandmother died, I then lost my grandfather in my arms, They were my mother parents. I then lost my grandmother after she went into hospital for a simple op she was brain dead, Not long after my grandfather couldn't live without her and he past, These were my fathers parents. This all before i'm 13.. My mother meets a man when i was about 11 he did things to me mentally and physically that has left me with suppressed memory of my younger years he was a alcoholic it was bad enough i can't remember my father or his voice i then lost what feels like to me 14 years of my life What he did to me i haven't told anyone i didn't even tell my mum and i still haven't lucky she kicked him out she found him to be maggot all by herself. I told her some things after more words she got angry with me for not telling her sooner. If i seen him today i would srink and feel like that little kid all them years ago, Then i would unleash my new self and kick the c**t to hell.
    Best friend of mine we played footy together and went to school together i lost touch with him from personal reason and i found out only 3 years ago he committed suicide i hadn't seen him since i left footy in the under 13's.. My uncle grandfather best friend not my true uncle but close as blood died before i was 13 also. Then there was a break when things seem well.. Then my mothers brother died suddenly and we never got to see him before he passed it separated my mother and her sister for good.. My fathers brother passed around the same time we wernt close as growing up my mother told me my fathers family wouldn't help or want contact with us it was to painful for them..
    All seem to get better then in 2000 i lost someone that was very close to me and it took some time i wont talk much about this..
    Then last year my mums closest friend grandmother died my mum was very upset but again with my loose of years i felt uneasy as i didn't know this lady but she knew me.
    Then only last month a man who took me in at first like i was his son when my father past to like a grandfather passed away i called him my adopted grandfather as i only knew him as a adult i didn't see him very much he was very ill the last 2 years, It was tuff because again i had a hard time getting my head to remember everything, As a adult i have not had much contact with people i'm slightly a recluse i have been stabbed so many times i have formed a shield and i watch people very closely now.. I grew up my entire life with only my mother for support we have been through some shit time together and come out swinging hard, Your never the same but your stronger and not once have i ever said life would be easier dead.

When i was at my adopted grandfathers funeral i shed a tear and i haven't in 7 years, I then walked 200 meters to my fathers and grandmother grandfathers grave and dropped to my knees, I thought why should i ever moan when they are not with us and i am here still it's never that bad we live for them we live to even if there gone we want them to be proud of us.. When i tell my mum i done something great she is proud of me and she always tells me i'm like my father very quite but loyal and loud when something gets me off side, She says he would be so proud of me being like him, I know why i keep going i got family now it might only really be my mum but she has been like mother and father to me, I blame her for not being able to pee straight.

For 3 weeks once i was a mess didn't eat didn't talk didn't sleep didn't leave the house everything made me upset it all came out in one big hit years of suppressed memory's pain.. And today i'm stronger for it i'm a nice guy but don't ever do me wrong i'll be your best mate but don't ubusse my friendship because i'll be your most reliable back up first in to help you or your worst enemy.

So there's plenty we can do in life, Go easy, Or go hard and leave behind misery , I'd rather leave behind a good memory not trouble and misery.

Also through all this i didn't turn to drink i could easily have been a drinker but i choose to not you cant find anything in the bottom of a bottle.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

I have these kinda days too... Everyone does I think...You just seem to have it a bit longer. I usually go out to the beach then and find a nice and high dune to sit on top of. While soaking up the fantastic view, you just let your brain loose... Think of all kinds of things, you know.. I must say it works fantastic for me, it really feels like a new start !

As said above, don't commit suicide. It'll create even more sadness and your relatives are unlikely to know the real cause for it. Questions, gore and sadness are left for your beloved ones. Not the way to go I guess. Apart from that, everyone has it's up's and down's, how happy one person might seem to be !
    Last edited by drakkie; 05-12-2007 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    9mm to the head.

'Cause suicide is painless, it brings on many changes and I can take or leave it if I please.
    Great post.
    Once again I'm taken aback by your intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lets Gekiga In View Post
    I really appreciate all the advice guys. I still definitely have that appointment set up for Wednesday since I still believe I have a lot of issues other than just being about a girl (not being able to sleep, not being able to function, if I do sleep it's on a couch, etc.). I have a really difficult time with handling stress and maybe by going to this counseling appointment or sessions I'll be able to straighten everything out.

I really wish I could tell them that I am thinking about suicide, but I don't know if I feel comfortable enough to tell them about that because my friend Chris actually told people that before and it ended up with him being put in a padded room with somebody else (a person out of their mind) who said crazy and scary things.

But at the same time I want to be as truthful as possible because I want to get over this.
    I know it's been said before by a few members and there's not much I can honestly add but, seriously, just think it through, get professional help and talk to your family about it. They're usually the best people to help you get through situations along with your good friends. So you just came out of a relationship? It happens to everyone. What matters now is the people that are still there for you and will always be. That's your close friends and family.
    I wish you all the best and truly hope you pull through this phase. Make sure you keep us posted on your progress because I really think you will make it through
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

I'm 22 years old too, we are very young, we have all the life to enjoy, at least we will live untill 120 years, so be strong. In few years you will remeber this situation and you will laugh. I'm saying that because after 2 years of relationship, suddenly my girlfriend left me for another guy, it hurts a lot, but time fixes everything. Be strong man, you have all our support
    Life is too short to stay, race!

Gora Euskadi! Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by mikelzapi3 View Post
    at least we will live untill 120 years
    speak for yourself!
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Suicide is bullshit for the sole reason that you can't gloat about it. Suicide is for people who are terminally ill and in a great deal of pain, not for the depressed, emotions are the result of chemicals in your brain and aren't fatal.

Chose life, it has waaaay more potential.
    Horsepower wins races. Torque pulls trailers.

http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg <Live cast from the 'Ring.

The best thing to do if your feeling upset and unhealthy is to go out running every morning, and i mean properly, not just on a treadmill, spend 30minutes running in the fresh air early morning.

The exercise will not only get you healthier (should help some of your breathing, sleeping and appetite issues) but the endorphines will make you feel MUCH better every morning and dramatically reduce stress levels.

Just do what I do when I get pissed off at someone. Wash your car.

I suppose its not a good thing that mine is always clean.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    I have these kinda days too... Everyone does I think...You just seem to have it a bit longer. I usually go out to the beach then and find a nice and high dune to sit on top of. While soaking up the fantastic view, you just let your brain loose... Think of all kinds of things, you know.. I must say it works fantastic for me, it really feels like a new start !

As said above, don't commit suicide. It'll create even more sadness and your relatives are unlikely to know the real cause for it. Questions, gore and sadness are left for your beloved ones. Not the way to go I guess. Apart from that, everyone has it's up's and down's, how happy one person might seem to be !
    Yes that's great advice, I unfortunately don't have such a great view to sit on i have to settle for the park bench at night or the car just go off by myself and drive window down wind blowing music loud and cruise.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Drive. Particularly at night and in a deserted road. Very relaxing indeed.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
    The best thing to do if your feeling upset and unhealthy is to go out running every morning, and i mean properly, not just on a treadmill, spend 30minutes running in the fresh air early morning.

The exercise will not only get you healthier (should help some of your breathing, sleeping and appetite issues) but the endorphines will make you feel MUCH better every morning and dramatically reduce stress levels.
    excellent advice...endorphins are always a good thing, easiest way to curre depression. go work out, pump some iron!

Thread Information