Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Twin Turbo Stealth and a Story

Quote Originally Posted by Powerlance View Post
    are you out of your mind? 3000gt are not that heavy. they are lighter than a supra. most cars now adays are heavyer than that. the heaviest out of the 3000 gt is the vr4 (i am a proud owner of one) even then it is still 157lbs lighter than the supra. there alot of weight reductions that you can do to them too. man you realy need to do your reaserch!
    anything over 1500kg is heavy, ergo, the 3000gt is heavy. what homework is there to do?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

The stealth I think weighs like 3700-3800lbs so its defiantly a heavy weight.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

wow do my eyes play tricks? ok smart guy if you think they are so slow tell me this what is the max hp that the block can push. and what is the max flbt? i have done my home work and i know what it the fastest and lightest out there.
    lol
    dont get me wrong though your rock probly moves pritty good but it would look just like i said it is when i fo flying by in my vr4. a ROCK!
    that's called a ricer fly-by
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

are you out of your mind? 3000gt are not that heavy. they are lighter than a supra. most cars now adays are heavyer than that. the heaviest out of the 3000 gt is the vr4 (i am a proud owner of one) even then it is still 157lbs lighter than the supra. there alot of weight reductions that you can do to them too. man you realy need to do your reaserch!
    Dude....The Dodge Viper weighs an obscene amount for a sports car, and it weighs 400 lbs less than the weight Ferrer gave for your car......At least the Viper has a 505cubic inches of muscular engine to make up for its weight.

EDIT: And great, you can do weight reductions to pretty much every car that exists (Except maybe those British little trackday toys that can barely be called cars). The point is useless to make.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Rather interesting you say that considering that the car (yours?) in your avatar has a body kit and Lamborghini doors, adding weight to an already heavy car.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Wow...Powerlance got pwned big time. Great story rev.

Quote Originally Posted by aNOBLEman View Post
    Wow...Powerlance got pwned big time. Great story rev.
    Thanks. But the stealth should of been 2-300lbs lighter even with the awd and maybe even RWD like the supra is the way to go. Dont get me wrong I loved the Stealth, it was one of the funniest cars I have ever driven and I will never forget that car. It had many cool features and gadgets for a car that was produced in the early 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by rev440 View Post
    Thanks. But the stealth should of been 2-300lbs lighter even with the awd and maybe even RWD like the supra is the way to go. Dont get me wrong I loved the Stealth, it was one of the funniest cars I have ever driven and I will never forget that car. It had many cool features and gadgets for a car that was produced in the early 90's.
    haha i know what you mean; it seemed like jap manufacturers at the time were intent on stuffing all sorts of features in it just beause they could
    they are fun cars for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    haha i know what you mean; it seemed like jap manufacturers at the time were intent on stuffing all sorts of features in it just beause they could
    they are fun cars for sure.
    I think the car would of be funner with rwd but still to this day with the dsm's and the evo's mitsu still loves awd's. Im sure the cars are monsters on a road course with the awd it sticks like glue. The car had dual climate control controls for the radio and crusie on the steering wheel. Alot of this stuff isnt even standard on a modern car. You cant really feel the weight of it with the awd its a fun car and once the turbos spool its to much fun. I was very impressed with it.

Quote Originally Posted by rev440 View Post
    The car had dual climate control controls for the radio and crusie on the steering wheel. Alot of this stuff isnt even standard on a modern car.
    If you go outside the cheapo shopping trolleys, Japanese cars are usually quite well-equipped. Mazda's are pretty good at that. Also, and most people never seem to realise this, cars like this, the Supra, Skyline, etc. were never supposed to be all out sportscars, they're supposed to be GT cars.
    Last edited by 2ndclasscitizen; 06-22-2007 at 11:55 PM.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Thread Information