Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Twin Turbo Stealth and a Story

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    I can't believe you are seriously suggesting that a Dodge might be considered remotely worthy (Viper aside). And you like Audis? You make no sense at all.
    It's the nose candy talking
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

I can't believe you are seriously suggesting that a Dodge might be considered remotely worthy (Viper aside).
    agreed
    . And you like Audis? You make no sense at all.
    definately agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tiv View Post
    It's the nose candy talking
    lmao
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Well nose candy or whatever he takes must be good and in large quantities to explain him
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco View Post
    Well nose candy or whatever he takes must be good and in large quantities to explain him
    Lets just say that Columbia adores him
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

What's 'nose candy'? I'm just saying that I like Dodge etc, not necessarily that they are good or even half that, I just like them.
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tiv View Post
    Lets just say that Columbia adores him
    Nearly as much as his ISP for the amount of usage they both get...

I notice its even affecting his memory now
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall View Post
    What's 'nose candy'? I'm just saying that I like Dodge etc, not necessarily that they are good or even half that, I just like them.
    the guy on your street corner might have some. go ask him.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I don't have a corner, I don't even have a street...
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

those things are slow dude and you know it! not to mention their heavy and unreliable peices of garbage. they are a sweet concept tho. all wheel steering, all wheel drive and a twin turbo. they are fun and can be made fast but your dad was smart to sell it haha
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
    those things are slow dude and you know it! not to mention their heavy and unreliable peices of garbage. they are a sweet concept tho. all wheel steering, all wheel drive and a twin turbo. they are fun and can be made fast but your dad was smart to sell it haha
    Fast enough to beat that stang of yours ha ha. Get your Turbo kit already you will love it, boost is so much fun.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Mediocre car, great story.

I'm a car snob, so I had to include the first part of the previous statement, though I didn't really want to.

All ****ery aside, the 3000 GT/Dodge Stealth was a fine car for what it was. Unfortunately, like every other mid-90s Jap semi-supercar except the NSX, it was terminally overpriced, and always in the shadow of the Skyline GT-R.

It might not have been the finest sportscar ever built — it might not have even been close — but if I had the chance to drive on the way you did, my story would be similar, whether or not the car is derided by car snobs like myself.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    3000gt's are cool. a bit on the heavy side, but quite underrated imo
    are you out of your mind? 3000gt are not that heavy. they are lighter than a supra. most cars now adays are heavyer than that. the heaviest out of the 3000 gt is the vr4 (i am a proud owner of one) even then it is still 157lbs lighter than the supra. there alot of weight reductions that you can do to them too. man you realy need to do your reaserch!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
    wow do my eyes play tricks? ok smart guy if you think they are so slow tell me this what is the max hp that the block can push. and what is the max flbt? i have done my home work and i know what it the fastest and lightest out there. beacuse racing is in my blood. i have been racing for years. dont get me wrong though your rock probly moves pritty good but it would look just like i said it is when i fo flying by in my vr4. a ROCK!

Quote Originally Posted by Powerlance View Post
    are you out of your mind? 3000gt are not that heavy. they are lighter than a supra. most cars now adays are heavyer than that. the heaviest out of the 3000 gt is the vr4 (i am a proud owner of one) even then it is still 157lbs lighter than the supra. there alot of weight reductions that you can do to them too. man you realy need to do your reaserch!
    Not according to official figures.

Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR-4 ---> 1725kg
    Toyota Supra Turbo -------> 1566kg

The Mitsubishi is 159kg heavier than the Toyota, and a heavy car in its own right. The Toyota isn't a lightweight either, though.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall View Post
    I don't have a corner, I don't even have a street...
    You do, 'cuz I've sold you quite a few bags of charlie on it.

Thread Information