As I'm sure you all know this weekend's San Marino GP marks the 10th anniversary of the death of the great Ayrton Senna. All this week The Times newspaper in the UK has been running a series of feature articles to commemorate the man and his legacy. They are now all online and most are essential reading for any F1/Senna fan. There are articles from the likes of former champ Damon Hill, and many of the other articles feature interviews with fellow drivers and with the people who knew him best. There is also the first ever interview with Sir Frank Williams on the subject of Senna's death and his talents.

www.timesonline.co.uk/senna

Unfortunately I was fairly young at the time Senna raced, and it's a shame that my two abiding memories of him are his untimely death and his cynical move on Alain Prost at the first corner of the '90 Japanese GP which took both cars off and ended the title race there and then. I'm sure many of you have more fond memories of Senna, I only wish he would have stayed around longer for me to really remember his driving excellence and not just his notoriety.