Thread: Help

Help

My friend loves racing games for PC. He has GT Legends and I was wondering should I get him rFactor or TDU or TOCA?
    " You may be a Ferrari owner but, you may not necessarly be a Ferrari driver" Enzo Ferrari

TDU = arcade = fun
    TOCA = simulation = serious

i don't know the third

GTR2 and rFactor are both the best racing games for PC.

Quote Originally Posted by italianspirit View Post
    My friend loves racing games for PC. He has GT Legends and I was wondering should I get him rFactor or TDU or TOCA?
    TDU and TOCA are both on the more arcadey side of things. I've heard plenty of good things about TDU, TOCA seems to be a bit of a disappointment from the reviews I've seen.

rFactor is definitely more of a serious simulation type of game. If you're friend is a GT Legends fan then rFactor will probably be more his kind of thing. What about GTR2? That's from the same developers as GT Legends so he should enjoy that one too.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Does he prefer fun or realism ?
    TOCA has less realism now, but interesting mix of car types
    Don't know about TDU.
    rFactor is good, but a little unrealistic on some add-on cars -- it's big plus and biggest drawback (imho). Lots ot people adding tracks and cars, some of which dont' reflect reality !!
    If he likes GT-L then I'd suggest GTR2.
    WHat about other genres ? Richard Burns Rally is STILL the best rally sim out there.... but it's rally against the clock, not door-handle-bashing saloons
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information