Thread: Google Earth Flight Simulator

Google Earth Flight Simulator

This is a really cool program in Google Earth, it's like an "Easter Egg" of sorts.

Just hit Ctrl, Alt, A all at once in the newest version of Google Earth and you'll start flying!

Flight Simulator Keyboard Controls - Google Earth User Guide

It's really hard to fly in the game though and I haven't gotten used to it yet. Still, it's real cool.

And now a Linux version please

Not sure though, but they do have Windows/Linux controls on the link. So I guess they do have a Linux version?

im going to download this as soon as i get home tomorrow... i think i am still on the previous version.

speaking of GE, i have been working from Matra's KML he posted a few years back, and have been slowly adding and building on to it. i now have a very large number of tracks, both active and historic, and the hard part, which i have ben working on for about 6 months now is finding all of the car factories in the world. i think i am over 100, but i dont know for sure... when i am satisfied with my organization of it i will post it.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    im going to download this as soon as i get home tomorrow... i think i am still on the previous version.

speaking of GE, i have been working from Matra's KML he posted a few years back, and have been slowly adding and building on to it. i now have a very large number of tracks, both active and historic, and the hard part, which i have ben working on for about 6 months now is finding all of the car factories in the world. i think i am over 100, but i dont know for sure... when i am satisfied with my organization of it i will post it.
    Let me know when you need info about Dutch suppliers (hundreds !) and factories. I might be of help, since I have an extensive list with adresses available through school

Thread Information