Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield Bad Company

Quote Originally Posted by rallyswift75 View Post
    Have you seen whats coming out for the PC first

YouTube - Battlefield Heroes Trailer
    yeah, team fortress 2 ripoff

Sounds like it could be a cool game.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    Thats because most peoples skills werent created on first gen Rainbow Six or Ghost Recon. I was interested in CoD4, not excited because i woul dhave liked CoD to do one in Vietnam perphaps, so dont get me wrong. The problems with CoD4 are A. Juggernaut= noob capable game B. Sniper rifles= just about any asshole who has the patience to sit in one place can rack up kills with zero skills C. Pistols, personally ive NEVER heard of ANYONE cranking off kills, let alone HEADSHOTS, from 100+ yards, hell the Desert Eagle drops you in one shot while the M249 takes 3 or 4 D. Clean up the ****ing glitches, im FOREVER having to hunt down assholes who have glitched into destroyed buildings, on top of trees, out of the map, etc. E. The range on these weps, ****ing hell an assault rifle, SMG, LMG on full auto is NOT going to hit someone 200+ yards down range, if it did its sheer luck and F. Last, but DEFINATELY NOT least, bullet penetration. It seems like as long as you have "Deep Impact" you can shoot through cars, concrete pillars, solid concrete walls, hell, through MULTIPLE ****ing buildings, even with a PISTOL. It was a good idea, the bullet penetration, but that was probably the biggest fumble next to the accuracy issues...
    You've totally missed the point of Perks.

And calm down.
    Last edited by 2ndclasscitizen; 04-10-2008 at 07:20 PM.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Looks like somebody either, bought the buggy playstation version, or, sucks at the game

PERKS, not GOD like abilities. The fact that a pistol is headshot accurate up to 100 yards and beyond is not a perk, its a mistake, the same goes for being able to shoot through solid concrete walls, and entire buildings even, its not a perk, its a ****ing mistake. It was a good idea that, a realistic idea, that was taken either too far or fumbled all together...

^ pistol accuracy is like that in a lot of FPS's though... there's no accounting for degradation in accuracy over range
    to be fair, distances in games always look further than they actually are (make bigger levels damnit)
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Well im positive youd be lucky just to HIT a person at the distances ive headshot people in this game, from last stand. I mean shit, the Scorpion, fired on full auto, is actually as accurate as the M4 on 3 round burst, its almost like they made the weapons, got distracted, and just dropped in what they had...

i find the G3 ridiculously weak too...

probably why i've favoured vegas 2 lately.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

The Vegas series has been a bastardization of Rainbow...

still better than lockdown, imo..

Thats true, Lockdown was horrendous, from what ive heard...

I think it should be a pretty fun game even though some of the game play might seem fake
    UCP FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

To me it just looks like a revamped Battlefield: Vietnam, its just something about the terrain, the buildings, the map layouts, etc....

Has anyone played the demo. I preordered it for ps3. It should be fun.
    UCP FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

Played the demo, still not convinced.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

on the one hand... have to pay extra to get the unlockable weapons straight up (such bullshit)

on the other... blast damage, MG3 (**** yes), and revised BF gameplay.

Thread Information