Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More doubts

An article with no proof is enough proof for monaro, apparently.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Since we're just grasping at straws here, let me be the first to say that the GT-R is better since Nissan GT-R is only 9 letters, while Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 is more than twice as much.

What's next? Nissan cheated even more because they shaved the thickness of the GT-R badge and removed the Nissan logo?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

the 693hp GTR refered to in the article,. do we even know if it's the R35..
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I dont like rice no matter how hot it is. The only way I'd care less about a gtr whatever would be if i was dead. Oh, Monaros suck too.
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Daz27 View Post
    I dont like rice no matter how hot it is. The only way I'd care less about a gtr whatever would be if i was dead. Oh, Monaros suck too.
    And don't forget Corvettes...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

bogus again, the car took a whole 1.19.8 seconds...not even quicker than a Carrera GT...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

ummm...GT-R anyone????
    Oo____oO GT-R

GTR sucks, it only got tied with a 500KG lighter F430 Scuderia.

ok I cant hold it anymore and I have to join in Monaro's gang - How the hell does GTR do something like that? The cars it beat off TG's tracks are no joke, and being such a short track, driver influence to the overall outcome is surely thousand times more consistent than N-Ring
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolstadt View Post
    ok I cant hold it anymore and I have to join in Monaro's gang - How the hell does GTR do something like that?
    you could have listened carefully when JC described the electronic suspension gadgets...that would certainly explain a lot of questions you have...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    bogus again, the car took a whole 1.19.8 seconds...not even quicker than a Carrera GT...
    Nissan did an amazing job with all the car's electronics and the like. To get that kind of time the car has to be doing an incredible job of delivering just the right amount of power to each wheel at all times. If nothing else, listen to how the tires seem to continuously howl.

Too bad it's so ugly. Now if they made it look like the old 300ZX I would be in love. Also, really, even if the car wasn’t ugly I’m not sure I would lust for it. I want fun to drive. Power is great but fun to drive needs to be number one. For that reason I really like cars like the Miata. If getting around a track was my real goal, I wouldn’t bother with a road car. I grew up around cars like Formula Fords and Formula Super Vees. The GTR wouldn’t stand a chance against either on just about any road course. Of course they are true race cars… but they cost less.

Thread Information