Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Spotted Testing In California Desert.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    my neighbour has one....
    what does your neighbor think about the A6, he drives it everyday he has a better idea is to how it drives, p.s. i am not trying to be confrontational here...just like to know.
    Last edited by QuattroMan; 08-06-2008 at 05:52 AM.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan View Post
    what dose your neighbor think about the A6, he drives it everyday he has a better idea is to how it drives, p.s. i am not trying to be confrontational here...just like to know.
    he is not impressed with the steering and the comfort. Before he drove a Renault Laguna...
    And btw did you ever try something like a C5 or a C6? (no, not a Corvette)

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...c6-driven.html
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

he is not impressed with the steering and the comfort. Before he drove a Renault Laguna...
    And btw did you ever try something like a C5 or a C6? (no, not a Corvette)

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...c6-driven.html
    WOW!!!!that is sweet,i am sure you had lots of fun driving the C5 but,i don't get it,why did he buy the A6 if he did like the car,any way unfortunately i cant test drive a Renault Laguna,we don't have that car here... OH! I for got we have Cadillac. what a boring car..

WOW!!!!that is sweet,i am sure you had lots of fun driving the C5 but,i don't get it,why did he buy the A6 if he did like the car,any way unfortunately i cant test drive a Renault Laguna,we don't have that car here... OH! I for got we have Cadillac. what a boring car..
    he got a better deal from the lease company...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

he got a better deal from the lease company...
    you know what now that you're talking about leasing,do people in Europe lease most of the time or they buy most of the time? i was tolled 90% of the people like to buy suppose to lease,is this true?

you know what now that you're talking about leasing,do people in Europe lease most of the time or they buy most of the time? i was tolled 90% of the people like to buy suppose to lease,is this true?
    company cars are generally leased and the rates are based on a 3-4 year usage, up to say 100k miles and the expected depreciation and R&M is included in the lease rate. But if you have a "free company car" worth say 50k Euro you have to add 25% of its value to your annual income, in this case 12.500 Euro and depending on your tax scale you pay 40 to 50% tax on that.
    For private persons these facilities don't exist so they buy.

company cars are generally leased and the rates are based on a 3-4 year usage, up to say 100k miles and the expected depreciation and R&M is included in the lease rate. But if you have a "free company car" worth say 50k Euro you have to add 25% of its value to your annual income, in this case 12.500 Euro and depending on your tax scale you pay 40 to 50% tax on that.
    For private persons these facilities don't exist so they buy.
    really!thank you for the info my friend...most people (i say 80%) lease hear in California,you can use it as tax right off and you get to drive new car every 3 years.

audi makes the best looking cars ever
    zeid

Quote Originally Posted by zeid199 View Post
    audi makes the best looking cars ever
    Thank-you for a very well-thought-out and worthwhile post.
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

really!thank you for the info my friend...most people (i say 80%) lease hear in California,you can use it as tax right off and you get to drive new car every 3 years.
    For what I've seen recently those lease offers are fast becoming a thing of the past in the US due to the sub-prime (and now prime) financial crisis

Companies like BMW, Chrysler Et al are certainly changing their policies because it's just not cost effective & they are left with old stock at the end of the lease because people just buy a new car.

It doesn't make financial sense for the car manufacturer, really.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    Companies like BMW, Chrysler Et al are certainly changing their policies because it's just not cost effective & they are left with old stock at the end of the lease because people just buy a new car.

It doesn't make financial sense for the car manufacturer, really.
    that is true but,it all depends on the car's popularity if the resale is doing well then it does make sense to lease,as far as Chrysler goes they always had bad resale that is way they don't want the car's back,they are hopping for customers to buy the the car back once the lease ends,,,but they don't,if anyone is looking for a car just to drive and get a great deal,go fore Chrysler they are giving away cars like crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Clivey View Post
    Thank-you for a very well-thought-out and worthwhile post.
    hey leave him alone he likes Audi's!

that is true but,it all depends on the car's popularity if the resale is doing well then it does make sense to lease,as far as Chrysler goes they always had bad resale that is way they don't want the car's back,they are hopping for customers to buy the the car back once the lease ends,,,but they don't,if anyone is looking for a car just to drive and get a great deal,go fore Chrysler they are giving away cars like crazy...
    I think you'll find most dealers do not want to be lugged with three year old used stock. regardless of the vehicle.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    I think you'll find most dealers do not want to be lugged with three year old used stock. regardless of the vehicle.
    yes you are right most dealers do,i have been selling cars over 18 years i like to show you how lease return works,say the customer brings the car back when the lease is ended but that cars residual(pay-off) is $15,000k but the car is worth $21,000k so what dealers like to do is to buy it for $15,000k from the lease company and sell it for about 21,000k,yes you are right it all depends on the car is being returned.OH forgot!Say the dealer does not want the car the came back from the customer, then the cars will go to action house to be sold to wholesalers and dealers.P.S I am not trying to be a smart @ss ok my friend...

Thread Information