Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Obama President of the United States ?? LOL!

Ill be voting for Ron Paul.

Both Osama and McCain are total gutterballs. Anyone ripping on someone for voting McCain is just as stupid or poorly cultured or politically retarded or whatever term you use as someone who votes for Obama. And who ever made a comment about not going south of carolina is also ignorant...Obama is very popular in the south, untill very very recently the south was the base of the democratic party.

The key, which i try to vote for, is to vote for imbalance. If there is a republican president, vote for a democratic congress, if there is a democrat president, vote for a republican congress. That way no one party or person can do too much damage.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

Quote Originally Posted by roosterjuicer View Post

Both Osama and McCain are total gutterballs. Anyone ripping on someone for voting McCain is just as stupid or poorly cultured or politically retarded or whatever term you use as someone who votes for Obama. And who ever made a comment about not going south of carolina is also ignorant...Obama is very popular in the south, untill very very recently the south was the base of the democratic party.

The key, which i try to vote for, is to vote for imbalance. If there is a republican president, vote for a democratic congress, if there is a democrat president, vote for a republican congress. That way no one party or person can do too much damage.
    neither they can do good things though
    parties are famous to vote what is good for them, and not what is good for all of us.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Soloracer View Post
    I have to reiterate this. Back on my soapbox. How can you read this and not let it bother you. The man who is going to running our country in November is a sham and it doesn't seem to bother you guys. He campaigns change but hasn't made any yet in his extremely short career.
    If you haven't noticed Illinois is a lost cause. Every politician in the state gets elected under a "Clean up corruption" campaign but as soon as they are in office they get into the corruption themselves. Look at the current and former governors; Blagoevich and Ryan. Ryan is in prison and it seems that Blagoievich is on his way after he leaves office. I blame Blaglovich (I truly have no idea how to spell his last name sorry) for the tax problems than Obama. Rod is going to make Illinois, especially Chicago ridiculously expensive to live in because of the taxes and his raising the minimum wage. I doubt Obama will be as bad as you think but I do think that he never cared much about the Illinois constituents because he was just using it as a stepping stone to get the presidential nom.

Q: What do you say about a government who protects the very people setting out to destroy it?
    A: God Bless America

To the tax issue I say this: Our debt is out of control and how do we expect to pay back all our money owned to other countries without a little tax raise. Go ahead and tax the rich, they can afford it, tax the big companies who abandon the US workforce, they deserve it. We are pumping BILLIONS into a war and giving money borrowed from China and other foreign countries to stimulate the economy which didn't work and you guys seem worried about whats fair?! Who cares we all have to pay, if it isn't going to hurt you where it matters then why shouldn't you pay more?! We need to bail out the housing market and bring our boys home and pay off the debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post
    Flawless victory.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

I thought he was not running...

I'm on the Wilkins/Quigney 08 ticket. We gon' run this like the 400m dash.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck View Post
    I thought he was not running...
    He's running as independant.
    Though it's always a guarantee that Ralph Nader will win the independant vote

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver View Post
    If you haven't noticed Illinois is a lost cause. Every politician in the state gets elected under a "Clean up corruption" campaign but as soon as they are in office they get into the corruption themselves. Look at the current and former governors; Blagoevich and Ryan. Ryan is in prison and it seems that Blagoievich is on his way after he leaves office. I blame Blaglovich (I truly have no idea how to spell his last name sorry) for the tax problems than Obama. Rod is going to make Illinois, especially Chicago ridiculously expensive to live in because of the taxes and his raising the minimum wage. I doubt Obama will be as bad as you think but I do think that he never cared much about the Illinois constituents because he was just using it as a stepping stone to get the presidential nom.
    I would agree with that citing only that if the above stated is true, about Illinois politicians and Obama's stepping stone the the presidency, then we American's are F-ed for another four years...

that's a neat idea. is it possible that by doing that it could hamper each party's efforts though?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver View Post
    To the tax issue I say this: Our debt is out of control and how do we expect to pay back all our money owned to other countries without a little tax raise. Go ahead and tax the rich, they can afford it, tax the big companies who abandon the US workforce, they deserve it. We are pumping BILLIONS into a war and giving money borrowed from China and other foreign countries to stimulate the economy which didn't work and you guys seem worried about whats fair?! Who cares we all have to pay, if it isn't going to hurt you where it matters then why shouldn't you pay more?! We need to bail out the housing market and bring our boys home and pay off the debt.
    thanks, that was pretty much what i was getting at. but then, most yanks cry and panic everytime fuel prices rise a slightly, proclaiming V8's as dead, so you can't expect everyone to be rational about it
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Stepping back from the arguments of policy - The fact Obama has gotten this far in the presidential race is a pretty impressive feat. If he doesn't follow through with all his campaign ideals isn't a serious matter - What politician ever has?

I think it will open up a lot of equality and perhaps send America in the right direction with a minority leader at the helm. A good foundation is key to a well run country, and from what I've been reading the system needs a good renovating.

Thats just my .02c - what do you guys (the American members) think will happen in terms of racial boundaries with Obama in the captains chair?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    thanks, that was pretty much what i was getting at. but then, most yanks cry and panic everytime fuel prices rise a slightly, proclaiming V8's as dead, so you can't expect everyone to be rational about it
    in Italy fuel costs about 8 $ per gallon, but it was as high as 8.8 less than a month ago, so I'm rational about that.
    the point about big american engines (V8s too) is that they are simply oversized for what we need and we actually do, but when the fuel price was low it wasn't a big deal. if this rise of the cost of the fuel will provide us (well, you, not me) with more fuel efficient cars, fair enough for me. this is happening here too, but at a different level. it's not strictly connected to politics and economics but to a way of life without a true sense of responsibility.
    politics lacks this too of course
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    in Italy fuel costs about 8 $ per gallon, but it was as high as 8.8 less than a month ago, so I'm rational about that.
    the point about big american engines (V8s too) is that they are simply oversized for what we need and we actually do, but when the fuel price was low it wasn't a big deal. if this rise of the cost of the fuel will provide us (well, you, not me) with more fuel efficient cars, fair enough for me. this is happening here too, but at a different level. it's not strictly connected to politics and economics but to a way of life without a true sense of responsibility.
    politics lacks this too of course
    lol, my point was mainly (and you can tell i've been on autoblog here..) that cars like the G8, camaro, and challenger are all getting the response of "cool car, but too late, with fuel $4 a gallon! gosh!" when everyone else has had fuel prices increase well over that, and these cars still sell quite well in some of these other regions...
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Both Osama
    Really? You pulled the Osama card?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    Thats just my .02c - what do you guys (the American members) think will happen in terms of racial boundaries with Obama in the captains chair?
    The race card is an interesting one in this case. His "Change" movement wouldn't carry so much momentum if he himself didn't represent it. To sum it up I don't think that he would be so popular if he weren't for his ethnicity. That said, my problem with Obama is not his skin color, its his principals.

Thread Information