I have always said that that particular series would be better run by monkeys in white coats than the muppets that are currently in charge. I like seeing how one time champions and mere mortals alike are saying that F1 is on the verge of losing credibilty... How much credibility do they actually have to lose, after the crap that has been going on in F1 circles, for example Spygate, Mosleygate and other incidents to numerous to mention, surely, surely, the car manufacturing companies are waking up to the fact that the series they compete in is run purely by money hungry old farts which appear to be rapidly losing what little amount of sanity they previously held. Personally, I would be embarrased to be seen to be affiliated to such an organisation and I pray that the people in charge of the manufacturing companies and teams alike are seeing the light and are getting ready to vote with their feet and organise a new formula which really is the pinacle of motorsport instead of the glorified 'spec' series F1 has grown to be. And I say the sooner the better.
End of rant.