Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gay Wheels, Top 10 Gay Cars

Quote Originally Posted by RobPorsche View Post
    What an ignorant survey. The maserati made the list? Not gonna lie, I'd probably do gay things to get that car! LOL
    We wouldn't want to question your sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by LTSmash View Post
    We wouldn't want to question your sexuality.
    I dunno about you, but I'm quite comfortable with my sexuality. Thats why I can joke about it without worrying that people will actually think I'm gay. Maybe when your balls drop you can do the same .

I dunno about you, but I'm quite comfortable with my sexuality. Thats why I can joke about it without worrying that people will actually think I'm gay. Maybe when your balls drop you can do the same .
    I was being facetious.

Quote Originally Posted by LTSmash View Post
    I was being facetious.
    Its fine, but in the future you might want to get into the habit of using smilies or at least reply with "lol" or "haha." It helps to avoid awkward situations with members that you're not on a more personal level with yet. Wasn't taking it personal anyway . Not that kinda guy.

Its fine, but in the future you might want to get into the habit of using smilies or at least reply with "lol" or "haha." It helps to avoid awkward situations with members that you're not on a more personal level with yet. Wasn't taking it personal anyway . Not that kinda guy.
    Good to know.

What Maserati GranTurismo one of 10 gay cars or wheels? How come?
    It has Top speed: 285 km/h (177 mph).

The Maserati GranTurismo is a grand tourer produced by Italian automaker Maserati. Officially presented at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2007, the two-door 2+2 coupé is powered by a wet sump Ferrari/Maserati V8. The GranTurismo shares many design elements with the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano. A convertible version is scheduled for launch in 2009.
    For me Maserati is not a gay car.

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheelsonline View Post

Of course, that maserati is never gay. That car is even more masculine in design than an M6 or a CLK55 imo
    Nothing to say...

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheelsonline View Post

A fellow member of my local community - who btw happens to be homosexual - once owned (and raced) a mid-engined Giocatollo V8 Group B supercar, a street-drive vehicle with a top speed easily the equal of this Maserati. How come??

In the 1970s I dated a tall and enticing (and very attractive!) young hippie-oriented woman named Lynne. In nature soft & feminine yet FYI when I knew her she not only owned one of those already blisteringly fast manual-shift Valiant Hemi Charger E48 Six Packs .. and had personally modified it to improve its performance .. but to cap it off her job was a professional motor mechanic at a well known suburban Chrysler dealer!

Many years after our relationship lapsed, guess what her preferred sexual inclination turned out to be?

If I was gay I would still want a Maserati GranTurismo.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Ok, I have to admit I gave a good laugh reading this, but it kinda remind me the movie The 40-Year-Old Virgin: Do you wanna know how I know you're gay? You drive a Maserati GranTurismo... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tati25 View Post
    Ok, I have to admit I gave a good laugh reading this, but it kinda remind me the movie The 40-Year-Old Virgin: Do you wanna know how I know you're gay? You drive a Maserati GranTurismo... :P
    I would be really embarrassed for having seen that movie while I can't see the problem being gay or driving a Maserati GranTurismo, or even both of them.

Now that I think about it, with all the GranTurismos I see every week, homosexual people are increasing...wait, what about Quattroporte owners? It's like the sedan version of the GT...or even the 8C, just a swb GT...uhm, perhaps they still have to come out, who know.

please.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    I would be really embarrassed for having seen that movie while I can't see the problem being gay or driving a Maserati GranTurismo, or even both of them.

Now that I think about it, with all the GranTurismos I see every week, homosexual people are increasing...wait, what about Quattroporte owners? It's like the sedan version of the GT...or even the 8C, just a swb GT...uhm, perhaps they still have to come out, who know.

please.
    Exactly.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post

please.
    I didnīt really understand your post, but originally, this thread was about a survey conducted by gaywheels.com, where they stated which cars were the most appealing to whoever answered the poll.

Itīs not about "z0mg maseratis are gay" if that was you meant.
    It just means gay people like Maseratis, too. and Golfs and some other stuff.

So just relax , mmkay?
    www.myspace.com/kasaky

Quote Originally Posted by teatako View Post
    I didnīt really understand your post, but originally, this thread was about a survey conducted by gaywheels.com, where they stated which cars were the most appealing to whoever answered the poll.

Itīs not about "z0mg maseratis are gay" if that was you meant.
    It just means gay people like Maseratis, too. and Golfs and some other stuff.

So just relax , mmkay?
    I was sarcastic. The poll gave as a result homosexual people like the GranTurismo. 4wheelsonline said the GranTurismo isn't gay at all, misunderstanding, as you underlined, that the point of the poll was to understand which cars homosexual people like, not which car is gay or not.
    Following his reasoning and Tati25's too, I joked about the fact that with the relationship about being gay just because you like or own a GranTurismo, possibily that could lead to all Maserati customers being homosexuals, including also 8C customers, being it a Maserati in a Milanese dress.

I couldn't be more relaxed, since I know, as stated, that even if I was gay I would still like the GranTurismo, and I can't see a single problem about it.

To complete the point, a lot of people superficially compare homosexual people to women, and a lot of supposed car enthusiasts superficially compare women to the complete ignorance about cars.
    Choosing a GranTurismo means a lot of things, among which, you DO understand about cars.

Ah, ok. It just seemed like you had raaaaged over the whole thing.
    www.myspace.com/kasaky

Thread Information