View Poll Results: Does kennyknoxville deserve a ban?

Voters
3141601. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

3,141,598 100.00%
  • NO

3 0.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is there any way to accurately smell your own breath?

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeding Heart View Post
    Does this mean that the avatar competitions and photography competitions here are unfair...
    Not at all. Those other polls are usually public and you can see who voted. If the number of voters were to be edited in a public poll, you'd notice as the total number of voters wouldn't match up to the names you can see

Hope that makes sense lol
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Yes, and also, I run the photo competitions with only the highest integrity.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    Have you had more than one beer?

But with your experiences with drugs and similar substances, I feel that we can safely conclude that your sense of smell along with your other senses have been dulled.
    Yea, i had two 0.5 liters of Radeberger But i guess it was some chemical vapours again at work.. Not exactly good for your health, I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Remember kids, UCP is not an instant messenger service.
    What ? Does this mean we have to ban all the aussies ?

Great laugh about the poll though Thx for making my day !
    Last edited by drakkie; 12-06-2008 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin View Post
    Yes, and also, I run the photo competitions with only the highest integrity.
    That too.
    Hoping we've restored Bleeding Hearts faith in UCP.

Being nice since 2007.

Don't worry... I still have faith in this site... None of it was lost...
    Everything ends at 666...
    666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666

Just try not to post like a moron. You have to realize that there's an issue if everyone besides yourself thinks your postings are immature or incoherent. Like I said, this is an automotive forum. It is not 4chan /b/.
    yea. im not trying to be defiant, but at the same time its a miscellaneios section. whatever. im not the least bit moved either

im also afraid to get banned. its moot and boring to hear you guys to rally around and pull the ban stick out for barely any reason. i barely do anything but peruse, and occasionally add to the real automotive forums. so what, i goof off here in the miscellaneous section more than the average member, but i barely leave a scrath in the end. so mods: be considerate of goof offs. im members to a lot of different forums and goof off there just as much as i do here and i dont get any complaints. another thing: i get a bunch of warnings from mods, but i comply as soon as i get them. in the end im calling a lot of you a bunch of losers for afformentioned reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyknoxville View Post
    im also afraid to get banned. its moot and boring to hear you guys to rally around and pull the ban stick out for barely any reason. i barely do anything but peruse, and occasionally add to the real automotive forums. so what, i goof off here in the miscellaneous section more than the average member, but i barely leave a scrath in the end. so mods: be considerate of goof offs. im members to a lot of different forums and goof off there just as much as i do here and i dont get any complaints. another thing: i get a bunch of warnings from mods, but i comply as soon as i get them. in the end im calling a lot of you a bunch of losers for afformentioned reasons.
    Have you ever met a man named "What" or "-What-"?
    He might have eaten your brain and consumed your soul, turning you into him.
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra View Post
    That too.
    Hoping we've restored Bleeding Hearts faith in UCP.
    Yes, without his faith in us, I'm lost.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Yes, without his faith in us, I'm lost.
    *man hug*

Being nice since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyknoxville View Post
    I already responded in a pm but so everyone understands, a warning =/= a ban. I don't like banning people. I like reforming people since I consider myself as foolish as most of our members here and wouldn't want to be a hypocrite.

So you understand, there is a difference between:

Post 1: Does anyone know where I can find a replacement intake manifold, preferably used?
    You: in my ass!

AND

Post 1: Does anyone know where I can find a replacement intake manifold, preferably used?
    Preferred: Bob's Discount Auto Parts
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra View Post
    *man hug*
    *tears*

*tears*
    It's guy love, that's all it is.

Being nice since 2007.

I already responded in a pm but so everyone understands, a warning =/= a ban. I don't like banning people. I like reforming people since I consider myself as foolish as most of our members here and wouldn't want to be a hypocrite.
    Weak.

And kenny if you think we are losers I'd just like to point out this is the internet. Insult people as much as you want. It doesn't mean a single thing.

Peace. kthxbai.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

i never said you were losers. that was a friendly joke

Thread Information