Thread: Mischief

Mischief

Has anyone here seen any of the Mischief videos by Teckademics? They've got four of them on the market right now(Mischief, Mischief 3000, Mischief Destroy and Mischief Invasion) and I was just curious to see if anyone else had seen any of these.
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

I've seen Mischief and Mischief 3000. The first was was meh..okay but mischief 3000 is awesome.
    "The good news is, not one of the 50 states has the death penalty for speeding....although I'm not too sure about Ohio."

Sesquipedalian -- a really cool word. It means long-winded, polysyllabic, or verbose. See the word describes itself...isn't that neat?

1988 Nissan 200SX SE V6

UCP's most hardcore S12 fan!

I've seen Mischief 3000, and I liked that one a lot. I'm still yet to see the other ones though...
    Gemballa's Porsches, Simply the Best!

Yeh i've also seen Mischief 3000 i also thought it was great almost as good as Gumball 3000
    320kw Ford DJR falcon
    Ford = FIRST ON RACE DAY

could someone please explain to me , what exactly are those Mischief and Gumball videos ?? i saw one of them b4, and i all i seemed to understand is that its a gathering of supercars to illegaly cruise around on the highways, with some ppl flashing their private parts !! am i anywhere close ?!!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

I know what Gumball is but I am not sure what Mischeif is??. Gumball is a race from a certain point to another certain point usually in America. Cars and teams from around the world with the most exotic cars and race on the highwayas.

The series of Mischief videos are merely automotive oriented videos produced by Teckademics. Yeah Misho, you're more or less spot-on, it's a bunch of rich people with nice cars driving around in "races". The newest video, Invasion is probably the best one out so far. It documents the European Cannonball run. The race itself is not stellar but the additional footage they show is hilarious. For those of you who have seen 3000, how bout the turbo rotary, with pistons?
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

the only mischeif movie i've seen is Criminal Mischeif

its the Little Devil BMX video and it is halarious
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

The only one I've seen was the first Mischief (with a yellow BMW on the cover) , didn't really like it because it was just a bunch of short vids showing people doing crazy stuff with their (or somebody elses) cars. Like doing some 'rally' driving with a Nissan Maxima (or was it an Ultima, can't remember) and eventually broke the oil sump guard...
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Thread Information