Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American Muscle

Re: Different Strokes.....

Originally posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Ferchrissakes, what is all the fuss?! American cars cater for different interests .................................................. .................................................. .
    Ferchrissakes 'Rainbows what a spot-on description of the facts, because 100,000 people want to watch racing in the States all at once, oval racing has been the only way to cater for them.
    Good show ol' chap - pip pip - and all that.
    A pox - a pox I say -
    a pox on all those that cling to the use of the oil-burning horseless carriage and pollute the King's highways and byways.

Wel, it's about time somebody said the truth, hey, old chap!
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

If you go to America - would you hire a muscle car? I would.

If you go to Japan - would you hire a skyline? I would.

Different horse, different courses.

guyt_x - I wish we brits had something comparable to the ALMS, not every circuit is Oval.

When I went America I hired a Pontiac Grand Prix, (the time of the Hertz Shelby 500 is long over), but I did visit Road America, which is definitely not an oval. Last last I watched some of the Cart race at Laguna Seca, not an oval either.
    I would rather not get involved in the well balanced points that were made by ChevySS, but I would like to be informed as soon as american muscle have found the WOMD in Iraq (or does the Pentagon still have to plant these there).

Boo hiss on the WOMD. Whisper the word politics . . .

(Is Oil now considered a WOMD - Environmentalists are always saying how it is killing our planet . . . oh pants drawn in like a bad photoshop . . . I'll shut up now)

people please read his comment

this is so comical..... typical american you give this big speech about something blah blah but make no real points and to top it all you insult yourself by saying that americans only enjoy the racing for its crashes(being able to watch the whole race at once)
    the whole reason for racing is to watch to skill of the driving and the technology of the cars no for the accidents which just wastes time.
    why not do away will all forms of crappy american racing and just have destruction derbys?

if you tappets bothered to watch the F1 grand prix this weekend you would have seen what real racing was all about.

Re: people please read his comment

Originally posted by guyt_x
    [B]this is so comical..... typical american you give this big speech about something blah blah but make no real points
    Be realistic, don't expect an open mind when a true blood american starts making noises.

Shut it

Hey henk4 i think it'd be best for you if you didnt say anything else about America and how the war was un-justified, ive said it before on herre to some japanese dick and i will explain it again to you, the war was justified on the possibily of womd in iraq because if they did have them they would gladly give them to the terrorist groups they were already funding to kill Americans, how would you feel if they came to your country and killed thousands of yer innocent peeple, this conversation wouldnt be taking place because you would want revenge jus as bad as any American, Sadaam had already killed to many of his own peeple and was turning into a hitler like tyrant, dat is exactly how hitler started off, and i dunno bout you but i dont think i want another gay ass dictator to try and take over the world, he needed to be stopped whether he had womd or not. Dont even get me started on this war stuff, i'll kick yer ass all over this site.
    Proud to be an American. The few the proud The United States Marines!

Hows dat

Hows dat for Americans not makin any points.

well first of all

this is a car site so leave politics out of it, but on the matter there are many theories many people believe that america did 9/11 to them selves to use as an excuse to get someoe in power who had there best interests at heart eg OIL!!!!!!.

and another thing america tries that shit with any country hehehehe all you silly goose americans gonna be glowing from the nukes they gonna put up the statue of liberties arse!!!

rather go drive your crappy over sized gass guzzling poor handle automatic cars

Shut up about politics.

No soapboxes. Please.

Back to American muscle. What'd you think of my link?

P.S. If you want to talk about politics at least have the kindness to put it in the Miscellaneous topic. Look after yourselves, and each other . . .(J.S)

New thread

I'm starting a new thread in the Miscelaneous forum, talk to you ladies bout politics there..

Well, I must say that while I am living in Japan it almost broke my heart to send my Corvette to Canada yesterday. Whenever I put up that hood, you could see Japanese people looking at it like it was a spaceship. The reaction from Skyline owners, GTO owners, etc, was one of like they are beaten. I mean, the style is just so incredible. The Corvette is a legacy anywhere you go. When you see the huge meats rolling up while you are cruising the streets of Japan, it is an intimidating sight. Yes, I dont expect to be winning many races deeking through the city side streets that are made for cars half the size of a Smart car but then I didnt have too much trouble out handling and out performing many cars around when I was on a road that was meant for going more than 30 on. American muscle with the handling you could only love. Now whats not to love about American cars? I own Japanese ones too but it`s just not the same...
    Without the right car audio, how could you drive it?

PHOENIX GOLD, INFINITY, POLK-AUDIO, NAKAMICHI, ROCKFORD FOSGATE, DENON, ALPINE, JL AUDIO, BOSE.

Thread Information