The reality of a movie like this is, many of us will probably end up seeing it for random reasons. However, nobody is going to admit to it, let alone create a thread. So, I thought I would change all that.

Here's my story:

I had a bad feeling right from the beginning, just standing in that lineup prior to the movie. It was like a massive clusterF*** of all kinds of strange characters. If these weren't the people that spent their highschool days hanging from their underwear inside their lockers, I'd be thoroughly surprised. Why did I even agree to stand in the line on opening night? Well, if it weren't for my best friend about to leave to Australia for a half year, to study abroad, and a shortage of things to do on a weeknight, I probably would have just stayed home. They actually managed to make a 2 & 1/2 hour movie with really not much else but boring scenes, and random jokes that weren't funny. To think I walked into the place with the thought that it could potentially be somewhat exciting or at least interesting. Aside from the movie being terrible, my girlfriend had her Blackberry Curve stolen out of her purse from the people sitting behind us. We know this because she had it half way through the show, clearly remembers putting it in her purse, and each time I tried to call it later that night it would go directly to voicemail (ignored call). This morning, we try again to give the individual the benefit of the doubt, only to find out they've now turned the phone completely off.
All in all, the night was a colossal waste of time and money. I'm giving the lady my old pay&talk to fill the time gap, and hopefully I can catch my friend for one last lunch to make up for the lame experience before he's off to down under.

In summary, with all my other negative experiences out of the equation, take your $6 or $7 (whatever it costs to see a movie where you live) and buy yourself some ice cream instead.