Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what sort of cameras do you guys use?

what sort of cameras do you guys use?

ive just got a 6.0 mega pixel digital fuji camera, its very cool, i was just wondering what sort of camera's you guys use?

(this may have been an old thread (but i cant find one like it))
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

erm, i use a basic Fuji Finepix 2.0 mega pixel. I dont need mega quality pics so it duz the job Nice cam whiteballz!!

Still keep my Canon 35mm for some shots.
    Compact Kodak 4Mp digiital. Main reason was size ( I was going on a business trip ) and video with sound to the size of memory card. So I've taken 20 minute vids
    2 ageing broadcast quality Panasonic video cameras - one usually mounts IN the car and another in the stands/pits.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I have recently purchased a Canon 10D and have used a Sony DSC F717 and Minolta Dimage 7 in the past. Most of my published shots are still from the Sony, all 2004 action shots are already with the Canon.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

I have a Panasonic MX500 video camera. Its 3Mp!!!!! very good camera.
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

Mums shitty old something o rather that is very old and what you see isnt whatyou get...either you have cut the top off or you have miles of room at the sides....mostofmy own pic i have on here are ecdited to get rid of people who where standing remotly near the pics....
    Dad has some kind of flash camera he didnt want a digital but what he has is flash...now they want a digital camra because they realised they where behind the times....its always the way...

6.0 Mega pixels?? THAT must take some nice pics!

I have a 3.2 Mega Pixels Sony DSC-P32. Bought it like 1-2 months ago.

nice camera witeballz!
    i got a 5MP casio...its nice, but its kinda slow, so i ca nt take any pics of like dances n shit, coz everyones movin too fast. also, i cant change the shutter speed n stuff, coz its basically a tourist camera, so...

but its nice.
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

i have got a nikon coolpix 775, i dont need great pics so it is ok for me
    Last edited by mustang123; 05-17-2004 at 08:04 AM.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    I have recently purchased a Canon 10D and have used a Sony DSC F717 and Minolta Dimage 7 in the past. Most of my published shots are still from the Sony, all 2004 action shots are already with the Canon.
    I also use the UCP standard issue Sony F717, as well as an old Nikon Coolpix 995, and my Minolta 35mm SLR.

here's a pretty flower taken with my Sony (moments before I ran it over)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

Quote Originally Posted by <AAA-MOD>
    I also use the UCP standard issue Sony F717, as well as an old Nikon Coolpix 995, and my Minolta 35mm SLR.

here's a pretty flower taken with my Sony (moments before I ran it over)

how much did tha F717 cost they look like great pics
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

I'm using the exact same camera as Cotterick, an old Fuji Finepix 2.0mp which I bought more than 2 years ago. Works fine for me!
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Sony DSC-P5 w/ MPEG capability. 3.2Mp, 6x digital/optical combination zoom.

Eh, it does what it needs to.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    how much did tha F717 cost they look like great pics
    I bought mine when they were still just over $1000 CAN ($720 USD), but you can get them for a bit cheaper now.

The F828 is coming soon though: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydscf828/
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

Quote Originally Posted by <AAA-MOD>
    I bought mine when they were still just over $1000 CAN ($720 USD), but you can get them for a bit cheaper now.

The F828 is coming soon though: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydscf828/
    thans alot <AAA-MOD>

Thread Information