Thread: Why Parents Shouldn't Lie to Their Children!!!

Why Parents Shouldn't Lie to Their Children!!!

There once was a little boy who saw his mummy holding her pads.
    He asked his mummy "What is that?" The mother, shocked by the question and knowing that she could not reveal the truth to her little boy quickly made up a story.
    "Those are special occasion napkins!" she replied.
    A couple of month passed and the boy's family was having guests over for dinner. The parents asked the boy to set the table, and seeing as this was a special occasion, the boy put his mum's pads on the table.
    I think you can all guess what happened next! (if you can't guess please start a new thread and I will post the end to the story there!)
    That is why parents shouldn't lie to their children!!!

BTW this is not a true story. (Or is it? )
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

haha thats pretty good well done Junaman
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

nice one

Another story springs to mind...
    And this one is real, it happened to a friend of a friend of a friend of mine. (just incase you're wondering it wasn't me but my friend.)

This boy was with his mother when they were walking past a brothel called "Daily Planet". The boy asked his mother what it was and his mother said it was a Newspaper...
    The boy went around talking about the "Daily Planet" as a newspaper, until he found out about it from his friends. Until today the boy never forgave his mother.
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

Thread Information