Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Childless couple told to try...

I consider the word "Germans" in that sentence too much, "religious extreme orthodox people" or whatever would have been sufficient.

I see what you mean, is just that it seemed like he was calling all Germans stupid (From my point of view)

I apologize Cotterick for being too harsh. I didn't give you the bad rep point and as a matter of fact I'll give you a +1 right now.

If folks hit neg reps for misunderstandings then it makes the rep system pointless
    It is already pointless

Quote Originally Posted by Some German
    Germany will win the 2006 world cup
    Yeah, I know

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    I consider the word "Germans" in that sentence too much, "religious extreme orthodox people" or whatever would have been sufficient.
    but now you are insulting all the non-Germans and branding them stupid for no reason.
    See it never works if we are protectionist
    I apologize Cotterick for being too harsh. I didn't give you the bad rep point and as a matter of fact I'll give you a +1 right now.
    and my apologies to you too, I re-read and now realise you only threatenede to take ANOTHER one of and I incorrectly challenged you for taking the first and being anonymous. Sorry.
    [/QUOTE]
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

ah sorry Niko if i offended you. It was in so way supposed to give off any offense *shakes hand* ( i was wondering why my rep was jumpin down and up )

It's all good.

but now you are insulting all the non-Germans and branding them stupid for no reason.
    I guess, well, sorry to anyone who feels offended... I didn't mean to.

and my apologies to you too, I re-read and now realise you only threatenede to take ANOTHER one of and I incorrectly challenged you for taking the first and being anonymous. Sorry
    Don't worry about it... It came as a big surprise to me, I thought Moderators could check who gives the rep points to any user.

ah sorry Niko if i offended you. It was in so way supposed to give off any offense *shakes hand* ( i was wondering why my rep was jumpin down and up
    Don't worry about it, I'm sorry too

I don't know who gave you the bad rep point but it certainly wasn't me.

Niko

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    I think you definately missed the point in my post.

If they were stupid religious Scots then I WOULD definately agree.
    Nationality nor religion doesn't preclude stupidity.
    Ahh, the mighty anvil that is political correctness rears its head. Being a white anglo, you would not take offence to such a term. But consider "stupid religious Negro", "Stupid religious Arab", Stupid religious Paky". To make an assertion about someones apparent intellect is fine. To make an comment about their actual race ie Arab, Negro, Aboriginal is way out. If you call someone a stupid c*nt on a football field it is fine. If you call them a black c*nt you are not in trouble for the c*nt insult, which is most probably innacurate, you are introuble for correctly naming their colour. I dont agree with racial insults but am amused at the hypocracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    One attribute the Scots are loved for the world over is we aren't afraid to laugh at ourselves,.
    And will gladly beat senseless those who disagree. (I am of Scottish decent so I can villify my own kind )[/QUOTE]
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Pretty amazing that people in this day and age can still live in such isolation. I can imagine something similar among the very religiously strict Amish in America, or maybe some ancient tribe in the South Pacific islands or something. But seriously...you'd think they would've seen animals doing it and figured it out.

"The 30-year-old wife and her 36-year-old husband are now being given sex therapy lessons..."

think they're in for a nice surprise.

just a sneaking suspicion...

I'm waiting to see if this shows up on an urban legend website...

Quote Originally Posted by Guibo
    But seriously...you'd think they would've seen animals doing it and figured it out.
    No one said the animals on his farm were still untouched.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

LOL. ewww...

Thread Information