Turns out that the curse is true and it's impossible to leave UCP for more than a few years. I don't know if any of you'll remember me, though it's nice to see Matra and the Aussie-nuts are still here

Anyway, since I've been gone I've been running an Graphics company (Mainly real-time stuff like 3D iPhone games), studying Computer Science and occasionally dabbling with dairy farming to raise some more cash. Now I've got a bit of money together I've decided I'm going to treat myself to a second car and am currently looking at buying one of the following:
  • Fisher/Sylva Fury
  • Ginetta G27
  • Ginetta G20
  • Sylva Phoenix

Preferably with a Zetec motor, but I might settle for a Crossflow if the price is low enough.

The G27 weighs about 100kg more than the others, but Ginetta Heritage are doing G4 front clamshells for it, so I can have a G4 for 1/3rd of the price. It also has a roof and full windscreen, so the weight is justified. I'm pretty sure if I stripped the interior and fabricated a dash out of a sheet of carbon-fibre I could get the weight back below 600kg

I'm hopefully going to attend Stoneleigh this year so if I've not bought something by then, I'll see what I happen to drive home in

So, anything interesting happened since I naffed off?