Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the short welcome and quick good bye

Well, there goes the comic relief.

For all the fun he gave it brought twice the frustration.

Adeus.
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    just a pokemon

LOL, I'll take that as a compliment. Has anyone seen DesmoRob? I haven't seen him on here for AGES. Did he get banned?
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    LOL, I'll take that as a compliment. Has anyone seen DesmoRob? I haven't seen him on here for AGES. Did he get banned?
    I see him on xbox live here and there, I'm guessing he just hasn't been around
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    I'm guessing he just hasn't been around
    Work in the finance biz doesn't warrant time for UCP play, unfortunately.

I think my migraine just went away.
    Turning money into memories.

This is a sad topic, if you want to leave, just go, don't make a speach about leaving... But was there any particularly reason for wanting that proof so much? I wasn't asked a photo of my car...

It wasn't a need for proof it looks, as much as he didn't give proof to "his" cars existence, which he claimed (aggressively) could beat such cars that his boasts would probably have been laughable, if he weren't being a rather defiant brat about how he was clearly right.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by Tati25 View Post
    This is a sad topic, if you want to leave, just go, don't make a speach about leaving... But was there any particularly reason for wanting that proof so much? I wasn't asked a photo of my car...
    As a clarification, there was a repeated request to proof the existence of his car, and there were always excuses about why that was not possible. When then somebody starts to claim all sorts of things of which his alleged car is capable of, then that rekindles interest in having proof of its existence. In my opinion a grown up individual is either capable of producing sufficient proof of its existence or admit that the said car does not exist. As he failed to do either there was not option left in order to maintain the credibility of this forum.

AFAIK you did not make any suspicious claims about the brand and type of the car you own.
    So there was no immediate need to ask for shots, but of course you are always welcome to post them, we have the thread on users rides, which is being used specifically for that purpose.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Man, I'm not even around long enough to know wh MrDetroitMetal is.

Good lols indeed.
    He posted several (I mean several) very blurry photoshops he made and claimed he sold his 'works of art' to collectors.

Obviously he never got to prove to us he did and since he was - as Brendon said - one of the most annoying person in the history of the world the banhammer was dropped.

I remember having a few debates with him when I joined (late 2006/early 2007, can't quite remember.)
    Last edited by fisetdavid26; 02-18-2010 at 01:44 PM.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Well if he was on here longer, then he would start saying that his G35 or whatever he had, could beat a Veyron seeing as he said that he could own 'Vettes and stuff.
    Last edited by cargirl1990; 02-18-2010 at 05:32 PM.
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    He posted several (I mean several) very blurry photoshops he made and claimed he sold his 'works of art' to collectors.

Obviously he never got to prove to us he did and since he was - as Brendon said - one of the most annoying person in the history of the world the banhammer was dropped.

I remember having a few debates with him when I joined (late 2006/early 2007, can't quite remember.)
    Don't forget his somewhat lucid arguments. Of course, some of us still remember that guy with who claimed to be an artist, yet drew like an eight-year old. I think his name was something ali, but all I remember is his frequent "references" to people whose names ended up CAPITALIZED.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Damn, and I was so looking forward to watching his G beat my Mustang on his secret track. Oh well....
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post

Wow, I joined in 2004 and I still don't remember him.

You joined in 2005...

I do remember him, at first he might have been funny, but as with all trolls as time passed he became annoying.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBlood147 View Post
    Damn, and I was so looking forward to watching his G beat my Mustang on his secret track. Oh well....
    LOL! The infamous "secret race track". XD
    PINGAS!!!!

Thread Information