Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: a skyline getting destroyed!

if god gave me the chance i'd murder the crane driver...wen i c those pics i feel like sum1 has stabbd me in da heart

jeez its only a car, plenty more from where that came from
    I am the Stig

if they wanted to get it off their hands, they should of given it to me. I would love it so much I would take it into my house!

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    if they wanted to get it off their hands, they should of given it to me. I would love it so much I would take it into my house!

yeah but I heard it's not very good on gas mileage, so why would you want it?

Another riceboy bites the dust..
    And Iraaaaaaaaaaaan

Iran's so far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

ROR

I don't care, there are some cars like skylines where there can be a complaint of the engine falling out and you will still buy one on a pindrop

why?

oh my god how could you do such a horrible thing my god you are a evil person if i ever saw one. you could have made quite the cash on that (im judging on the out side of the car thinking that the engine and every thing is still intact) car, even if the body was banged up a little you could have either gotten it out or just sold it to some one else for a lot less of a price. But still why ? you could have gotten at least 15,000 in canada or more if some one really like skylines because you dont see that car every day where i live, unless you live near me
    Last edited by Dude000; 07-30-2004 at 02:08 PM.

WTF where they thinking? Nismo could have easily repaired that car to new. Sure it had some dents, but hell alot of those parts could be replaced. What a dumbass crane driver.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    WTF where they thinking? Nismo could have easily repaired that car to new. Sure it had some dents, but hell alot of those parts could be replaced. What a dumbass crane driver.
    Yeah, too bad you weren't there to tell them that. You obviously know a lot more about this sitation than anyone who was actually involved. It's a real shame that they didn't spend way more than the car is worth to repair it.
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 01-09-2005 at 04:02 PM.

I bet they could have just dumped it in a used damaged car lot. Then somebody could come around, and say "Hey, I can restore that"

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    I bet they could have just dumped it in a used damaged car lot. Then somebody could come around, and say "Hey, I can restore that"
    i agree

i've seen someone buy a really old AE86(technically an old pile of scrap metal already) and rebuild it from scratch. Yes rebuild every piece of metal and recondition them. Take them apart, clean them, put them together and apply custom made performance parts and some TRD engine part. They aren't your ordinary modders but more like building a project car. The whole process's budget however, is enough for you to get two 200sx . Hey, when you think it is worth it, you are happy with it, and proud of what you think and don't think how other think of you, money is no object.

if that guy can do it with an old 86 from a scrapyard, that Skyline is in a better condition (before it is wreck). I'll bet some of the local chopshop or garage will surely buy it and make it their project car or a showcar since a seeing a skyline run on the street at where i live is as rare as seeing a naked guy run down the street

Well what can look like a simple crash can in fact be written off nowdays....and with construction of the modern vehical nowdays (withcrumplezones and other areas of the car that give way) in large crashes 9 times out of 10 their not worth saveing.....is it really that hard to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    Well what can look like a simple crash can in fact be written off nowdays....and with construction of the modern vehical nowdays (withcrumplezones and other areas of the car that give way) in large crashes 9 times out of 10 their not worth saveing.....is it really that hard to get?
    no its not hard to get and to you it might not worth saving that car but i'm in east malaysia and that car is a skyline. A fresh degree holder in Malaysia earns about RM1500 per month and buying a Skyline will take us 20 years of salary, provided you save every cent of your earning and still live with your parents and still take pocket money from them if you save RM500 a month then you'll be 80 years old before you own one and you might not be able to drive it anymore.

it might not be worth saving for the rich.. but those average office worker who is also a skyline fanboy might be delighted to find one in a scrap yard and way cheaper and with a little fixing it might be able to run...

Ugly sight.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverArrowZ
    no its not hard to get and to you it might not worth saving that car but i'm in east malaysia and that car is a skyline. A fresh degree holder in Malaysia earns about RM1500 per month and buying a Skyline will take us 20 years of salary, provided you save every cent of your earning and still live with your parents and still take pocket money from them if you save RM500 a month then you'll be 80 years old before you own one and you might not be able to drive it anymore.

it might not be worth saving for the rich.. but those average office worker who is also a skyline fanboy might be delighted to find one in a scrap yard and way cheaper and with a little fixing it might be able to run...
    People make even less money here, I can't believe how low wages are.

what a bad sight if that were a GTR I would be pissed

Thread Information